Boss Buffs and status (Dungeons)

McMuffin.1609

I believe one way to improve on dungeons is to slowly introduce boss buffs and statuses. There should be in dungeon warnings/tuts to make the player take note of whats happening with the boss. I mean I got through most of core tyria content just brainless skill pressing not really figuring out combos or that my skills can remove buffs from a boss. Cause when I got into t4 fractals and raids most casual players don't bother to bring the mouse pointer to the small icon to read that the boss is doing reflect etc. (gorseval fight e.g)

@McMuffin.1609 said:I believe one way to improve on dungeons is to slowly introduce boss buffs and statuses. There should be in dungeon warnings/tuts to make the player take note of whats happening with the boss. I mean I got through most of core tyria content just brainless skill pressing not really figuring out combos or that my skills can remove buffs from a boss. Cause when I got into t4 fractals and raids most casual players don't bother to bring the mouse pointer to the small icon to read that the boss is doing reflect etc. (gorseval fight e.g)

Unfortunately brainless skill pressing is the type of gameplay they're supporting as thats who pays their bills. The content designers arent concerned about making their bad players good, but rather how to make their bad players think they're good.