I demand some explanation.

Kaburro.4712

@"Alin.2468" said:Explanation: you failed to carry the randoms that Anet put you in charge with. You must try to successfully carry randoms, in order to promote this online game. This is how the game mechanics work here.

Still... there is no explanation why Anet have the need to put those "randoms" in my team... speaking about randoms... who are they? Are they VIP? :astonished:

@Kaburro.4712 said:

@"Alin.2468" said:Explanation: you failed to carry the randoms that Anet put you in charge with. You must try to successfully carry randoms, in order to promote this online game. This is how the game mechanics work here.

Still... there is no explanation why Anet have the need to put those "randoms" in my team... speaking about randoms... who are they? Are they VIP? :astonished:

Wait... your explanaion is valid... this thread can now be closed and deleted! ;)Your sword... will cut!

@Ashkew.6584 said:rating gain or loss is calculated based on the total team rating compared to enemy team rating i think. so if your team has total of 2000 and enemy 1200 you have high chance of winning. if you lose that game you lose a lot of points, if you win that game you gain little points, cuz your team was favored forr the win

Why would a 2000 team be put against a 1200 team. That right there seems to be a giant red flag.

@Kaburro.4712 said:

@lare.5129 said:you point also depends from your teammates and opposite team mmo rank.But not matter you lose 495 -500 or 350 -500,

Comon... think a little bit, we were 4v5 untill we were losing 0vs125, we still won... I guess we should have been given a medal (no got 16 pts) next match I lose 20? o.O

This means they are really bad.... Should be grateful if the match making is close, then you should not come back.

Do you read the whole post or just jump to conclusion?

Yes, I read the whole thing. You won a few games, lost a few. Point wise, increased a bit.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

@Ashkew.6584 said:rating gain or loss is calculated based on the total team rating compared to enemy team rating i think. so if your team has total of 2000 and enemy 1200 you have high chance of winning. if you lose that game you lose a lot of points, if you win that game you gain little points, cuz your team was favored forr the win

Why would a 2000 team be put against a 1200 team. That right there seems to be a giant red flag.

They wouldn't.

As far as my understanding is the rating points are predetermined by the system based on your rating, your team rating and the enemy team rating. How specifically it works no one knows. Player performance and game score do not factor at all. In a specific game losing 0-500 or 499-500 does not matter.