Ranger I do not enjoy the Soulbeast Build or Druid, This was Ranger bad changed it.

Rhapsody Dragonfly.5136

@Rhapsody Dragonfly.5136 said:

@"GW Noob.6038" said:I share the OP's pain and frustration. I didn't create a Ranger only to become a tree-humping Druid! Soulbeast doesn't look all that great either. None of the so-called "elite" specializations look all that appealing, IMO. But there's a silver-lining, or so I've been told: you don't have to play as a silly 'ol Druid or stinky 'ol Beastmaster! You can get most of the cool stuff that the expansions have to offer just by playing as a good 'ol Ranger. ; )

well I mad a second ranger to run Druid so I can keep my good 'ol Ranger. ; ) The issue i find with it though is the damage on the LB is horrid my axe and war-horn do my damage then the LB its really sad to see this :s

I don’t get it, soulbeast feels to me like ranger with an added mechanic and more flavor. Does more damage,more veriety with pet skills, able to buff urself more than core can and ur team as well, best dueler in game only mirage competing. It’s prob the most versatile spec in the game, am I missing somthing?

• 1 year later...