All ATs are bugged BTW

SlaSh.5827

I'm in a similar situation was the poster above. I participated in the Monthly tournament, and my team even won the first round (only to be crushed in the second). While the rest of my group were able to get their reward, I unfortunately did not. I submitted a support ticket, and they referred me to this thread, citing it as a "known issue". Is there any way for me to be able to get my rewards? Since I think we placed in the 9th-16th range, it's a pretty substantial thing to miss out on (10 mystic coins, 50 gold, and the PvP reward track potion).

The situation is worse now. Every day I am not getting Tournament rewards, and I have not had an answer as to if or when this will be fixed, and if I will get the rewards I am owed (approaching 200 gold right now). I don't understand how this situation is allowed to continue. Action needs to be taken right now in my opinion. I have kept playing because I really like to play, but I have to question now, because of the continuing bugs, no fix, and no communication, if it's still really worth it.

@"Spike.3025" said:The situation is worse now. Every day I am not getting Tournament rewards, and I have not had an answer as to if or when this will be fixed, and if I will get the rewards I am owed (approaching 200 gold right now). I don't understand how this situation is allowed to continue. Action needs to be taken right now in my opinion. I have kept playing because I really like to play, but I have to question now, because of the continuing bugs, no fix, and no communication, if it's still really worth it.

They have communicated...

• They've claimed the issues are being "investigated" but failed to provide any specifics or ETA of fix
  • You will never be compensated for any rewards lost due to the constant garbage bugs bcuz Anet
  • There is a sweet new outfit in the gemstore :}

Hopefully this helps.

• ArenaNet Staff

@bravan.3876 said:

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:We're investigating.

Can you check new seasons duration pls? Looks like it is only 7 weeks this time not 8 as usual. Is that on purpose?

This is intentional. And no, it's not what we consider a "mini-season". ;)

Additionally, the issue with AT's inconsistently giving their rewards should be resolved for the moment.

Can you check new seasons duration pls? Looks like it is only 7 weeks this time not 8 as usual. Is that on purpose?

This is intentional. And no, it's not what we consider a "mini-season". ;)

Additionally, the issue with AT's inconsistently giving their rewards should be resolved for the moment.

Ty for the answer! :+1: I guess that also means we only need 105 games instead 120 to stay on lb in the end?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I wrote to support and I have a reply now, quote:

"Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support.

I regret to inform you that we will have to deny your request. Support does not have any insight into the automated tournaments, nor do we have influence on the outcomes or rewards of said tournaments. I can understand your frustration, but this is simply not an issue that Support has the ability to assist with.

Please do let us know if there's something else that we can help you with, and we will be happy to do so to the best of our ability.Regards,"

I played your game, I want my rewards (25 gold plus 5 mystic coins plus a large potion of pvp reward), how am I supposed to get my reward? Grimjack got his reward for the exact same tournament, why am i not entitled to mine?