GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

new hairstyles please- like actually good ones that aren't shared between races. The game is incredibly boring over all, and really lacking in the hairstyle department (unless you're a human) I know new hairstyles will never come again, any decent cosmetic updates have been forgotten for the sake of stupid mount skins.

Seaborn outfit - an outfit that changes the skin like the starborn does but this one turns the skin scaly, adds fins to the head, jawline, neck, back, tail and forearms, and have only small armorpieces like seashells or other sea-related things. But keep charr horns (perhsps change the design but still keep them!).

Been waiting for this for a while but we haven't gotten any mount skins that are like... scrappy/clockwork and in that Mad Max style (say...Charr style perhaps!).I had hoped we'd get Roller Beetle mount skin that could be like Charr/Black Citadel wheel, Dragon that could be made out of gears and 'sails', Skimmer that is like some rusty/scrappy boat similar to the one from Waterworld film!Possibilities are endless and I'd really love to see a mount pack like this show up in store! Would throw my money to get it instantly!

Just my two cents here, hope to see this happen at some point :)

I would love to see the Wild Magic backpack and glider return, since it's been a year now we are waiting for it...

Also a suggestion here, maybe we could imagine for those of us who (heavily) played GW1, to add in GW2 armor skins matching the rare armor skins we spent a lot of time and money to get in GW1 and we added to our Hall of Monuments, like obsidian armor skins or 15k armors...