Where is the guild weaponsmith at the Guild Initiative Headquarters?

GW Noob.6038

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@GW Noob.6038 said:Ah...I see. I would need a guild level of 12 to buy that upgrade...my guild level is 0, 'cause I'm a one-man operation! Looks like I won't be getting that axe. :anguished:

If people can solo their guilds all the way to level 69, I'm sure you can manage level 12 with a bit of effort!

I didn't know you could solo your guild at all, obviously. I've never heard of anyone soloing their guild to any level, let alone level 69! I'll look in to it.

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@GW Noob.6038 said:Ah...I see. I would need a guild level of 12 to buy that upgrade...my guild level is 0, 'cause I'm a one-man operation! Looks like I won't be getting that axe. :anguished:

If people can solo their guilds all the way to level 69, I'm sure you can manage level 12 with a bit of effort!

I didn't know you could solo your guild at all, obviously. I've never heard of anyone soloing their guild to any level, let alone level 69! I'll look in to it.

You just need 100g (~2days of farming Auric Basin meta every 2 hours and selling the Globs of Ectoplasm from salvaged rares), and a small party to capture a guild hall (LFG or map chat), then you can do easy guild treks, bounties and most upgrades solo..

.. or pay people to donate, for the trickier items like Silverwastes Shovels.

There's virtually no limit on how high you can take it except amount of farming time you're willing to invest. That said I'm not sure how high you can take the Guild Initiative without a guild hall, I remember it being very basic in comparison.

Also don't expect to go past like level 20 casually.

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@smithkt.8062 said:Consider joining one of the large guilds and buy the axe from that guild hall. The emblem displayed will switch back to your guild when you rep your own. I know at least on NA servers there are several huge guilds without rep requirements.

Ahh, Okay...the emblem was my only concern. Thanks!

I tried to send you an invite but you didn't respond. Let me know if you're still interested.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@smithkt.8062 said:Consider joining one of the large guilds and buy the axe from that guild hall. The emblem displayed will switch back to your guild when you rep your own. I know at least on NA servers there are several huge guilds without rep requirements.

Ahh, Okay...the emblem was my only concern. Thanks!

I tried to send you an invite but you didn't respond. Let me know if you're still interested.

I think I'm going to contact the 'Twisted Inventors of Tyria' (Zap) for my engineer...seems like a good fit. But thanks for the invite all the same, I surely do appreciate it!