[Vid] 2019 Multiclass WvW montage- My favorite clips from the year!

RisenHowl.2419

Thank you to all who've watched my videos this year, hopefully you've enjoyed them! If you're coming to my page for the first time, subscribe! Expect more of this gameplay style in 2020 =D

For any of the builds, check the playlist on my page or at the end of this video. There might be some minor changes per clip, usually just utility swaps. If you have any questions, leave them here or on youtube and i'll get back to you pretty quickly.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. However, I must admit that the level of competition is looking surprisingly bleak. I think that is something people forget when they talk about the dynamics of the tiers. The scale is so small even among the pickups that any guild worth its salt in the 5-15 scale could punish those groups and risk nipping whatever budding content there is, in the bud. It is looking very vulnurable content-wise.

@MysteryDude.1572 said:nice fights

thank you

@subversiontwo.7501 said:Nice video, thanks for sharing. However, I must admit that the level of competition is looking surprisingly bleak. I think that is something people forget when they talk about the dynamics of the tiers. The scale is so small even among the pickups that any guild worth its salt in the 5-15 scale could punish those groups and risk nipping whatever budding content there is, in the bud. It is looking very vulnurable content-wise.

Yeah, NA has taken a real population hit this year. T1 is still somewhat active but all the big guilds have left for the time being.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Your burn Guards are terrifying. Sometimes I think you win fights for your group singlehandedly with them.But my favourite class to watch goes to the staff DD. Such a fragile class but able to dance so gracefully in the enemy blob.

Thank you, some nights it feels like we're the only ones doing any damage lol

I love staff DD but if the servers are laggy or ping is high then it's not worth playing, you end up randomly exploding during your evades. For groups under 40 people it works really well though =D