[NA] New Player looking for pvp/WvW focused guild.

Twilightmage.8309

Hello there, my name is Laura, im 25, can follow directions, and I'm about to hop in and finally give the game a serious chance and know I would much rather do so with the knowledge of a guild behind me. I have 1 old character with no real attachment to it so I'm willing to go to any server. I tend to enjoy pvp aspects the most in games, and if the fights are fun I'll dump a lot of time into becoming better. I'm willing to try out the other content the game has to offer such as raiding and whatever else there is. I have a headset and am familiar with voip programs like teamspeak and discord. I'm not entirely sure what class I will end up playing but dragon hunter and ranger look like fun archer characters so I might try one of them. If you think I might fit into your group please send me a message or leave a comment here.

edit: forgot to add im east coast, but my sleep schedule is pretty flexible.

Hey Laura! My guild is No Motive [NoMo] we focus on WvW, but we have a few people that pvp and pve as well. We are a small guild and spend a lot of time together almost like a true family. If you want, head over to no motive.net/videos and watch some of the fights. I’ll ping you in game tomorrow to discuss further! We are on Henge of Denravi so it may require a transfer depending on if you like what we do! Looking forward to speaking with you!