Any news on the NA adventures in EU?

EremiteAngel.9765

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Garrus.7403 said:I am looking forward to the days you come back to EU and show us what you have got. Last time was pretty underwhelming tbh.

Nothing left to prove. It was an underwhelming experience. :/ And seems like expandas got it handled.

Show me something worth coming back to, then I might give it a taste. Better give me good coffee.

(Hi to my old friends in Europe, happy new year)

@"expandas.7051" said:NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map).Haha what does BvB even mean? If its blob then nobody calls it blob vs blob because when there is a full zoneblob (60-80), it rarely engages in "organized" fights. Its usually just there to steamroll the opposition and cap T3 keeps against an enemy that most of the time cannot muster an equal zoneblob. Any organized group 20-50 is a zerg and that covers most of it.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"expandas.7051" said:NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map).Haha what does BvB even mean? If its blob then nobody calls it blob vs blob because when there is a full zoneblob (60-80), it rarely engages in "organized" fights. Its usually just there to steamroll the opposition and cap T3 keeps against an enemy that most of the time cannot muster an equal zoneblob. Any organized group 20-50 is a zerg and that covers most of it.

No a Zerg never goes past 35.

Riverside used to run two groups. One full 50 and the excess on another com. They all on one VoIP.

Scary pirate chips

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Garrus.7403 said:I am looking forward to the days you come back to EU and show us what you have got. Last time was pretty underwhelming tbh.

Nothing left to prove. It was an underwhelming experience. :/ And seems like expandas got it handled.

Show me something worth coming back to, then I might give it a taste. Better give me good coffee.

Show us how you lead

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Show us how you lead

Sure. Come to na. You're free to follow me at nsp. I'll be leading regularly after new years. Give or take 4pm server time onwards.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Show us how you lead

Sure. Come to na. You're free to follow me at nsp. I'll be leading regularly after new years. Give or take 4pm server time onwards.

NSPPT?

@Chaba.5410 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Show us how you lead

NSPPT?

Jealous ?. This game is ppt. But no. I help out though. I want some good ppt for my legendaries

Also why not ppt? I should do more of that. Ppt is love is life

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Show us how you lead

NSPPT?

Jealous ?. This game is ppt. But no. I help out though. I want some good ppt for my legendaries

Thought you were talking about fights. Sorry. My bad.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Show us how you lead

NSPPT?

Thought you were talking about fights. Sorry. My bad.

Gw2 is ppt :)

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Show us how you lead

Sure. Come to na.

Why not link some your videos?