Any news on the NA adventures in EU?

EremiteAngel.9765

@LetoII.3782 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@Garrus.7403 said:I am looking forward to the days you come back to EU and show us what you have got. Last time was pretty underwhelming tbh.

Nothing left to prove. It was an underwhelming experience. :/ And seems like expandas got it handled.

Show me something worth coming back to, then I might give it a taste. Better give me good coffee.

(Hi to my old friends in Europe, happy new year)

Show us how you lead

Sure. Come to na.

Why not link some your videos?

Sure, you know my account. Link away the YouTube vids. Be warned, the quality is terrible.

But you can't enjoy the commanding and following by watching :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Seductive.5741 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:But isn't expandas in Aurora Glade? Which na team are you guys fighting? Ag Is linked with sfr

Also last week they were in t3 and wsr is in t2.

Are you sure you guys fighting expandas. Unless expandas and team hopping servers every week

ever heard of EotM ?

We'll both are red right now so... How can they fight? Unless in arena. :/ Confusing me brah.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@Garrus.7403 said:I am looking forward to the days you come back to EU and show us what you have got. Last time was pretty underwhelming tbh.

Nothing left to prove. It was an underwhelming experience. :/ And seems like expandas got it handled.

Show me something worth coming back to, then I might give it a taste. Better give me good coffee.

Show us how you lead

Sure. Come to na.

Sure, you know my account. Link away the YouTube vids. Be warned, the quality is terrible.

Post it

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Show us how you lead

Sure. Come to na.

Post it

Post what? You going to na? I probably can play Jan 3 or 4. If you want my YouTube just search sov ciel

I watched some fight on Eotm and it was... inconclusive? But I only saw the last 2 or so fights.

We had a server training session this weekend and the NA people were so nice to show up afterwards. They utterly destroyed us. No surprise and no hard feelings, since 2/3 of the squad weren't even be able to follow the most basic commands (a lot more training sessions will be needed). But yeah, thanks for the showing up. And taking some of the 'oh I am too clever to do what I am told' people down a notch or three.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@ArchonWing.9480 said:I have 120 ping even in NA, so RIP. Can't imagine the horror of cross-server lag.

Aye, this is true.

However, if you made the choice to go over with the intent on ‘farming’ EU, then I don’t want to hear lag as an excuse from those who did it.

Oh, I'm not going anywhere. Anet doesn't deserve any gems here. Just to point out server lag is so bad to begin with. I'm also curious on what people consider playable ping.

Of course everyone that tries this already has their excuses ready. xD

@ArchonWing.9480 said:

@ArchonWing.9480 said:I have 120 ping even in NA, so RIP. Can't imagine the horror of cross-server lag.

Aye, this is true.

However, if you made the choice to go over with the intent on ‘farming’ EU, then I don’t want to hear lag as an excuse from those who did it.

Oh, I'm not going anywhere. Anet doesn't deserve any gems here. Just to point out server lag is so bad to begin with. I'm also curious on what people consider playable ping.

Ahhh.. My apologies AW. I meant ‘you’ in the general sense. Wasn’t implying you AW.

Of course everyone that tries this already has their excuses ready. xD

It would seem that is accurate. I think what people are finding is that many are decent at the game, and many are bad. Regardless of EU or NA.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Aye, this is true.

Ahhh.. My apologies AW. I meant ‘you’ in the general sense. Wasn’t implying you AW.

lol, all good. And honestly even if it were me, I think your statement would be true so no harm done.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:But there can only be one winner. :)

That's not true at all.There's at least seven

We only got na and eu. :p. So

Yes. 7 tiers.

Not tiers just sides. All tiers whether na and eu belong to each other .

I'm betting my copper on expandas and probably a bunch of random pugs of na. :)

@Sovereign.1093 said:

Yes. 7 tiers.

My monies on mixed results and both sides feigning decisive victory

@LetoII.3782 said:

Yes. 7 tiers.

My monies on mixed results and both sides feigning decisive victory

When videos are out, we'll see. :)