Beginners question

Maudi.3520

Hey,I will try to make it short. After trying almost every class, warrior is most fun to play for me. While reading forums it gets confusing how to set up a build..Well Id be happy if somebody can anawer me my few questions hehe

Power build is ok later too? I mean will I have problems later when mobs are stronger? So far my playstyle is doing great

I will skill: arms, strength and defense. Is my plan fine for running with axes and bow?

Which healing skill is best? I dont use it much and signet works well but the health pool is high and heals seem weak. Is there an option to make it stronger?

Which skills are most usefull for pve? I mostly play alone hehe

Thanks in advice and merry christmas

Power build is fine later in the game, in fact, most people will recommend power. precision and ferocity as your go to stats for a warrior. Axe and bow will be fine for most content.

What you might want to do is check out metabattle.com which has builds for different professions, including a section on open world builds. Because different types of content work better with different builds. It'll give you more of an idea of what you can expect at end game.

There is no best healing skill.All can be great depending on situation.

Signet as a good passive regen, can be great vs many mobs that can cc, since it is one less skill to cast.

Defiant stance is my favorite as I love to pack as many mobs as I can, then defiant along with frenzy.

Mending is always a great pick because it is paired with a strong trait and I often need its cleansing ability.

Last, To the limit, which I use the least, but I know it is great for a shout build.

Hm yeah, metabattle gives good direction but I do my own thing. So far its going well. This website is strict hehe. Now i have to collect more hero points for the other 2 professions.This is really cool about this game.. One toon and many ways to play it hehe

@"Maudi.3520" said:Hm yeah, metabattle gives good direction but I do my own thing. So far its going well.

For beginner that's always risky because you probably dont know and understand all of the game mechanics. And intuitions are not always correct ^_^"So even when you dont want to play metabattle builds, you can learn some best practices there.

But until you dont play competitive modes or high tier fractals and raids, enjoy the game and try out a lot of thing :-)

Yes I can imagine it will be like that..In other game there was similar situation. To get party for a dungeon most people wanted me to show my weapon to allow me to join.. Well it should be fun to play and take a break from stress and not feel like working.. So if later people dont like my way then ill do like in other game and just do it with a guild (i should start to search for one lol). It took longer to finish dungeons and it was fun anyway and thats the point for me hehe.Ok I lost the topic with my post so thanks all for answers. My warrior is 80 now and time to make another class to 80 and see which one will be my favourite hehe.