scourge nerf wvw

Sovereign.1093

@Justine.6351 said:

@Arctisavange.7261 said:Just play
revenant
or ele. Anet still hasnt comprehended their 1 shot abilities in blob fights and it will prolly take another 2 years before any nerf hits them.

Keep up on the times.

That coalescence of ruin nerf wasnt much of a nerf at all. You still get easy 12k crits from that skill from revenants, even when playing full minstrel FB.

Remember when some patches ago anet "nerfed" necro shade to what was suppose to be what we see nowadays? Well guess what they slapped a 10 player cap onto their shades and that made them even stronger.

With the above sentence as an example, put that into perspective of revenants coalescence of ruin "nerf".

Nobody cares about the damage nerf on cor, it isn't the reason hammer rev died.

Wait what? Hammer rev died? What dead server are you playing on as the revenant is the most played class in blobs. Heck even NA in EU not long ago steamrolled through my 50 man blob with 15 revs spiking everyone down in an instant 1-2 seconds.

In fact today i got even crited for 19,000 damage by 1 rev while playing on full marauder. FeelsBalancedMan

If you got hit for 19k by a hammer rev I'd like to see the moments leading up to that...coughoutofpositiondownedstate25stacksofvulnerabilitycough...But yeah hammer rev op. And yeah...every time I join a zerg there is like 1 or 2 hammer revs and I am usually one of those 2... Then count scourges and firebrands...Then check arcdps and count how many fights hammer rev is even top 3 dps, you know, losing to lolglass scourges...

Play a hammer rev and count how many of your "big attacks" even do anything meaningful in the barrier/block fest that zerging has been for the past 2 years, or just how many times your cor fails its cascade. You can replace hammer revs and staff eles with scourges and nothing changes, and thats just whats happened, aka the full zerker scourge. Maybe things have changed in the past month after the scourge nerfs, I doubt it though. Right now its karma trains killing karma trains. Kind of hard to even say what needs balance from a pvp perspective when its really just pve.

! CoR has been nerfed in damage multiple times in the past couple years. If we take your "19k" hit after last nerf and an old CoR before the damage nerfs it would be doing like what today? 40k? rofl yeah ok...

I mean yeah IT got a nerf but why you so eager to defend IT? With nearly Any damaging utility skills and Being in 1 weapon over 90% of the time (Lets be honest Just staff 5 could be mayor damage but is mostly not worth to run).

Despite all that...running 1 weapon and lacking utility skills they still should have top dps in zergs after maybe an ele because the skills they rely on is pbaoe with no targetcap..

How can you defend that?

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

revenant
or ele. Anet still hasnt comprehended their 1 shot abilities in blob fights and it will prolly take another 2 years before any nerf hits them.

Keep up on the times.

That coalescence of ruin nerf wasnt much of a nerf at all. You still get easy 12k crits from that skill from revenants, even when playing full minstrel FB.

Remember when some patches ago anet "nerfed" necro shade to what was suppose to be what we see nowadays? Well guess what they slapped a 10 player cap onto their shades and that made them even stronger.

With the above sentence as an example, put that into perspective of revenants coalescence of ruin "nerf".

Wait what? Hammer rev died? What dead server are you playing on as the revenant is the most played class in blobs. Heck even NA in EU not long ago steamrolled through my 50 man blob with 15 revs spiking everyone down in an instant 1-2 seconds.

In fact today i got even crited for 19,000 damage by 1 rev while playing on full marauder. FeelsBalancedMan

If you got hit for 19k by a hammer rev I'd like to see the moments leading up to that...coughoutofpositiondownedstate25stacksofvulnerabilitycough...But yeah hammer rev op. And yeah...every time I join a zerg there is like 1 or 2 hammer revs and I am usually one of those 2... Then count scourges and firebrands...Then check arcdps and count how many fights hammer rev is even top 3 dps, you know, losing to lolglass scourges...

Play a hammer rev and count how many of your "big attacks" even do anything meaningful in the barrier/block fest that zerging has been for the past 2 years, or just how many times your cor fails its cascade. You can replace hammer revs and staff eles with scourges and nothing changes, and thats just whats happened, aka the full zerker scourge. Maybe things have changed in the past month after the scourge nerfs, I doubt it though. Right now its karma trains killing karma trains. Kind of hard to even say what needs balance from a pvp perspective when its really just pve.

! CoR has been nerfed in damage multiple times in the past couple years. If we take your "19k" hit after last nerf and an old CoR before the damage nerfs it would be doing like what today? 40k? rofl yeah ok...

I mean yeah IT got a nerf but why you so eager to defend IT? With nearly Any damaging utility skills and Being in 1 weapon over 90% of the time (Lets be honest Just staff 5 could be mayor damage but is mostly not worth to run).

Despite all that...running 1 weapon and lacking utility skills they still should have top dps in zergs after maybe an ele because the skills they rely on is pbaoe with no targetcap..

How can you defend that?

They frequently are not top DPS though...

@Justine.6351 said:

revenant

Keep up on the times.

How can you defend that?

They frequently are not top DPS though...

Well, if a rev cant top a scourge in dps even after that 40% damage nerf scourge got, maybe the problem lies with the player instead of the class, right?

@Justine.6351 said:

revenant

Keep up on the times.

How can you defend that?

They frequently are not top DPS though...Overwhelming dps become irrelevant compared to the effect on the zerg of having people down from attacks they can barely see coming. People arent robots, no matter how much commanders want them to be.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:sand savant needs something to make it not a self nerf. I dunno man seems like half of these pof specs are just designed horribly.

They are...it puts my ex dev soul on fire to see such lameness work with poor care and poor mans mechanics.

If i didnt quited programming i would be sending my CV to Anet.. lol “ I heard u dont know to design classes”