Full Server not so full

NaramSin.2693

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"NaramSin.2693" said:Well at the end I've found the "Magic ArenaNet Algorithm" for WvW servers, after 2 other Guilds left Piken (PSTSG and ARMA) I can finally reveal the code:

public bool ServerFull(string Servername){if (Servername == "Piken")

return true;elsereturn Server.IsFull() ;}

public bool ServerFull(){return (Servername == “Piken”)?true:Server.IsFull();}

There I optimized it for you.

@NaramSin.2693 said:

@Jaruselka.5943 said:public bool ServerFull(){return (Servername == “Piken”)?true:Server.IsFull();}

There I optimized it for you.Thank You, even from the compiler point of view it's the same maybe ANet devs could be inspired by it :D

I make optimize better!

public boo dat PikenSnBlackgateServersfull☹️:{return (Servernames == PikenSnBlackgate)!to:Server.isNOTfull?:{InitiateLinks4@@PikenSnBlackgate 2help?:}

Btw, Also ODIN Guild left Piken so to summarize, for what i know, ARMA, KISS, PSTSG amd ODIN Left a "(supposed) Full" Server and nothing changed at ALLPraise to the "Magic Agorithm"! :DReally guys, reveal the code, could be the greatest technological breakthrough in history, maybe even a Farkas Prize!

@"NaramSin.2693" said:Btw, Also ODIN Guild left Piken so to summarize, for what i know, ARMA, KISS, PSTSG amd ODIN Left a "(supposed) Full" Server and nothing changed at ALLPraise to the "Magic Agorithm"! :DReally guys, reveal the code, could be the greatest technological breakthrough in history, maybe even a Farkas Prize!

yep strange right.

This is all fake. Piken is not full, Drakkar etc should be called "very high" or even high

and who really wants to tell us that baruch bay isnt completely full? They have as much players as any other Server-Team at day, and 3x this at nightIt just cant be called "full" because its the only spanish server. Otherwise many spanish/mexican players will be mad cuz they cant play on servers with their language

Let me explain how it works –Example:If treshold for FULL STATUS is 1 hour of playingServer A1 player plays for 1 hour
Server B10 players play for 5 minutes each = 50 m (less than 1h).ConslusionsServer A with 10x less people will get FULL STATUS, Server B will not…P.S.It is even worst because some players with low activity are even out of this calculation.Good Luck!

It only takes one skirmist for a player to be considered counted in population. That's like accumulated 2 hours per match. If you got alts, leave the server. Spread them elsewhere.

Also, stop playing for a week. U got to not play on piken even on an alt. Play elsewhere.

My guess is they reducing overall server cap again.

From original 100 to probably 75 or 70

Compute

70 x 4 x 12 = 3360 players a day. Max probably

@Sin.4130 said:Let me explain how it works –Example:If treshold for FULL STATUS is 1 hour of playingServer A1 player plays for 1 hour

Server B10 players play for 5 minutes each = 50 m (less than 1h).ConslusionsServer A with 10x less people will get FULL STATUS, Server B will not…P.S.It is even worst because some players with low activity are even out of this calculation.Good Luck!

If that really is the case then its a pretty broken and stupid system that never should have been planted in the first place.

@Arctisavange.7261 said:

@Sin.4130 said:Let me explain how it works –Example:If treshold for FULL STATUS is 1 hour of playingServer A1 player plays for 1 hour

If that really is the case then its a pretty broken and stupid system that never should have been planted in the first place.

I guess you haven’t been paying attention for the past 4 years then. Or all the evil empire threads.

One of the things we don’t know is what the threshold of play hours is.

@Sovereign.1093 said:It only takes one skirmist for a player to be considered counted in population. That's like accumulated 2 hours per match. If you got alts, leave the server. Spread them elsewhere.

Also, stop playing for a week. U got to not play on piken even on an alt. Play elsewhere.

My guess is they reducing overall server cap again.

From original 100 to probably 75 or 70

Compute

70 x 4 x 12 = 3360 players a day. Max probably

Hmm.. those numbers are correct, but they don’t matter. The number of hours they play does.

It’s not total players. Though I agree that likely the play hours threshold has been dropped.

@Arctisavange.7261 said:If that really is the case then its a pretty broken and stupid system that never should have been planted in the first place.

Some people defend it pretty hard. Hope, now you understand how the hell some servers can put crazy numbers and not be full.

Piken is a great example of failure of this system. They dont care about balance, they care about houres of F2P servers working, welcome to the real world young mate.

They probably would like to vanished all those servers at all (aka alliances) but some hardcore players (with money to spend) are devoted to them, and it is a big problem for ANet.