Where is staff used now days? If it is at all

Zexanima.7851

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

you utterly missed my point.

Which is: necros get ALL the support and still cry a lot. While elementalists who routinely outdamage everybody else get NOTHING and are just supposed to deal with it.

Necros need it a little more, and they are STRIPPING so that you can DPS. If your commander isn't supporting you, that's on them, unless there's already too many DPS eles in squad. In that case, you're best to stay back and just help, OR switch classes. YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE TAG.

@anonymous.7812 said:@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

Which is: necros get ALL the support and still cry a lot. While elementalists who routinely outdamage everybody else get NOTHING and are just supposed to deal with it.

Necros need it a little more, and they are STRIPPING so that you can DPS. If your commander isn't supporting you, that's on them, unless there's already too many DPS eles in squad. In that case, you're best to stay back and just help, OR switch classes. YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE TAG.

3/50 too many?

I communicate with my tags all the time. And they are almost all the same: no support for eles (unless there is a real oversupply of fbs), but complaining about lack of ranged damage when the unsupported eles get taken out right at the start or can't perform because we are busy dodging the red mess.

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

@anonymous.7812 said:@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

3/50 too many?

I communicate with my tags all the time. And they are almost all the same: no support for eles (unless there is a real oversupply of fbs), but complaining about lack of ranged damage when the unsupported eles get taken out right at the start or can't perform because we are busy dodging the red mess.

3/50 suggests that there's 10 full subsquads. If you're not getting support, there's not enough for each subsquad. They need more support players, perhaps switch to one. Either way, it's the commander or lieutenant that decides subsquads. They are putting you in with more self-sufficient classes, like warriors and cough rangers. You're too reliant on pub-tags. Time to find a guild who'll put you with full support subsquads.

• 3 weeks later...