[PRAE] doing things and stuff

fluffy.6301

@"Dawdler.8521" said:For some reason I find it amusing that the consensus on the forum is "everything do too much damage bwaaaa neeeeeerf we want longer fights" yet every video posted by guilds is near immortal melee builds supporting each other forever in long slugfests.

Because those are the only ones that work. :)

@"Dawdler.8521" said:For some reason I find it amusing that the consensus on the forum is "everything do too much damage bwaaaa neeeeeerf we want longer fights" yet every video posted by guilds is near immortal melee builds supporting each other forever in long slugfests.

I would postulate if that is how you perceive many of these videos, you don't actually know what you are watching or what to look for.

Well, not everyone runs around all the time with support classes following. I would imagine many people aren't in comms during small scale fights-- being able to res quickly or save allies is a big deal.

And yes this forum is filled with people that get one shot constantly and blame everything on cheese. But this is Guild Wars 2, so it's certainly not particular to this game mode. Running good builds is cheese, and if you dare to run builds that synergize with your teammates, well, that's just toxic.

@God.2708 said:

I would postulate if that is how you perceive many of these videos, you don't actually know what you are watching or what to look for.

He isn’t much far from the truth... it ends on that no matter how much groups are organized.

It’s just how the game works visually, and at the practice just stack the most efficient aoe spamable builds.

@God.2708 said:

Not everyone hones their inner wvw skills.