What to do before deleting my Elementalist

Lini.2698

I've never really liked or intended to use an elementalist character, but I made one mostly to get the class specific stuff out of the way before making an extra or two of classes that I do enjoy. Now I've gotten the cat for the home instance that only responds to elementalists and have unlocked/completed The North Wind and The Warpblade. and I was wondering... is there anything else that's specific to the elementalist class I should do before saying goodbye to this squishy lil plant? I'd hate to get rid of him only to realize I forgot something a week later.

Honestly the character is just a three months old, so it won't make much of a difference in terms of birthday farming. I've got several that are older and who knows how long the game is going to keep going anyway.

The possibility for more elites in the future did make me pause for a bit, but it might even be sort of beneficial to level a new one for that. Then I'll have plenty of easier channel HPs to choose from in both maguuma and the desert to train it.

Seems I've done the elementalist specific stuff though, judging by the responses so far. So thanks everyone.

@"Lini.2698" said:I've never really liked or intended to use an elementalist character, but I made one mostly to get the class specific stuff out of the way before making an extra or two of classes that I do enjoy. Now I've gotten the cat for the home instance that only responds to elementalists and have unlocked/completed The North Wind and The Warpblade. and I was wondering... is there anything else that's specific to the elementalist class I should do before saying goodbye to this squishy lil plant? I'd hate to get rid of him only to realize I forgot something a week later.

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Tempest_-_Support_Healer

I did this to heal outdoor events and it's outstanding. When I heal fractals people are also generally very surprised by it.