Please, remove Social awkwardness from Siren's

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with original post. Social Awkwardness is just dumb with all the wind and other mechanics that have to do with character placement. Not to mention just the number of mechanics is on the level of some raids. The whole fractal has too many annoying gimmicks, but the boss is just ridiculous. Even without instabilities.

Lets just remove GW2 entirely and let Anet send us daily loot quota per email. No "dumb" or "annoying" mechanics anymore to bother anyone. Agreed?

Hint: I never have any trouble with the Sirens Reef fractal, no matter the instabilities, and I always pug fractals since my static dissolved a year ago. It might not be my favorite, I like more boss-oriented encounters like raid bosses, but going onto forum to demand it being changed or removed? xD

It may be annoying but I don't think it needs to be remove.Reading the thread I see a lot of people complaining about adds in the Siren's Reef fractal.It definitely shows that people do no bother to learn the mechanics of the boss and of the fractal in general.While doing the fractal, after the 2nd boss if you do it well no adds will spawn.On the last boss, adds spawn every 10% health of the boss. If you struggle with adds just clean the adds then go on with the next 10%.It is definitely a L2P issue not a problem with the overall mechanics of the boss.Average groups will directly kill the boss without bothering with the adds but you have to see by yourself if you can manage to do so or not. If not juste clear adds !