Why piece of WvW legendary armor need 75 Stabilizing Matrices?

Junkpile.7439

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Hannelore.8153 said:You can, they're salvaged from Ascended rings, which drop quite often in WvW, usually at least once a day.

Once a day... You either play 24/7, your account is hella lucky or you are exaggeratimg quite a bit

Exaggerating a lot is more like it. I play a lot and very high level in wvw and tons if mf and get maybe one ascended drop every two months.

@Hannelore.8153 said:You can, they're salvaged from Ascended rings, which drop quite often in WvW, usually at least once a day.That's a gross exaggeration. I don't think they even drop once a day from fractals if you don't use pristine fractal relics to get them.

P.S. salvaging ascended stuff from the WvW vendor is a misuse of WvW currency, just buy them (the matrices) off the TP or do fractals for pristine fractal relics.

@Dante.1763 said:

@Voltekka.2375 said:Pve legendary weapons need a gift of battle. You cant get this in pve. You cant get this in tp (like matrices).We have run out of things to complain, havent we?On a side note, buy ascended stuff from wvw vendor, salvage, get matrices.

To be fair the GOB gets tons of complaints.

Well, at least it is understandable if someone dislikes an open world pvp zone.It is not if one cant bother to click 5 times and buy matrices off tp.

Salvaging rings is a terrible idea if you don't do fractals because nobody actually buys the salvage tools and get them through fractal drops. They're 1g per salvage! That might be more expensive than the matrices you get. The average according to the wiki is 4 matrices per salvage with the buy price for them being 28s. 28x4 =112s. So you might save 12s though you still need 2 relics per salvage. Now, if you had a lot of useless rings, it might save you a whopping 2g. If you don't though, you might as well just gather some nodes instead of waiting for rings to drop. And lol@buying rings at all.

Just let people farm them and you buy them off the TP.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Hannelore.8153 said:You can, they're salvaged from Ascended rings, which drop quite often in WvW, usually at least once a day.

Once a day... You either play 24/7, your account is hella lucky or you are exaggeratimg quite a bit

I finish all my tickets on 3 accts each week, occasionally 4, and I don't average an ascended drop a day. In fact, I get an ascended drop maybe once every 3 weeks.

If you do decide to salvage ascended rings from fractals, know that attuning and infusing give one extra "roll" each on stabilizing matrices (so attuned = 2 rolls, attuned infused = 3 rolls). Of course if you don't do fractals often then infusing rings doesn't make sense (often times they drop from T4 as infused equipment), but attuning is quite cheap and will definitely ROI.Attuning costs 1 agonized essence (24 silver) , +1 infusion (<1 silver), 1 philosopher stone. Infusing equipment requires the drops from T1/T2/T3 or T4 fractals (5x Vial of Condensed Mists Essence from T1, 3x  Glob of Coagulated Mists Essence from T2, and 1x Shard of Crystallized Mists Essence from T3 or T4).

Get into fractals, its not that difficult. Even T4 is a cakewalk with a decent pug and 150ar. % to obtain ascended rings/armor/weapon chests are higher in T4. I did the pvp legendary armor and the "star of glory" @400 ascended shards/piece was the only part I found frustrating.

Without stabilizing matrices the armor would fall apart, Bookah. It has been designed by the finest asura minds to be as strong as other armor, flexible enough to be worn by all body types, with the added bonus of being able to attune for different needs. None of that would be possible without the stabilizing matrices D: