question for community

@Dante.1763 said:From what i know ANET has been out of the office for the last two weeks cause of the holidays. Even then it can take upwards of a week or more for a response(longest i had was 2 months).

sounds like playing with my life with theirs. if i understand correctly if today they go holiday for 2 weeks they blocked me for their holiday which i will not have in my only game and they do what they like. coz block was made with unfair duration coz i did almost nothing. it was talk about my personal things in which they must have no business. block 2 weeks from today and they r in holiday from same day for 2 weeks? its criminal steal of my life.

@Gautama.5378 said:

@Dante.1763 said:From what i know ANET has been out of the office for the last two weeks cause of the holidays. Even then it can take upwards of a week or more for a response(longest i had was 2 months).

sounds like playing with my life with theirs. if i understand correctly if today they go holiday for 2 weeks they blocked me for their holiday which i will not have in my only game and they do what they like. coz block was made with unfair duration coz i did almost nothing. it was talk about my personal things in which they must have no business. block 2 weeks from today and they r in holiday from same day for 2 weeks? its criminal steal of my life.

Its not. You agreed to the terms of service, when you registered for the game, they dont ban players for no reason. Ive literally played since beta and not once have i ever been banned(in game, not on here.) Somebody reported you for something, whoever looked into it agreed with the reports.

@Dante.1763 said:

Its not. You agreed to the terms of service, when you registered for the game, they dont ban players for no reason. Ive literally played since beta and not once have i ever been banned(in game, not on here.) Somebody reported you for something, whoever looked into it agreed with the reports.

this primitive explanation dont fit to things which is related with me. even god in heaven do mistakes of decisions so who r anet in understanding of my situation. that must agree with terms before play could be used as criminal cheating what i experienced in rl.

@Gautama.5378 said:

this primitive explanation dont fit to things which is related with me. even god in heaven do mistakes of decisions so who r anet in understanding of my situation. that must agree with terms before play could be used as criminal cheating what i experienced in rl.

when i buy game and still pay for it by buying things with rl money do they agree with my terms be fair and dont make mistakes in decisions? block was robbery of my life time in game and money payed for this game when i want to spend time in things where i put my money.

@Gautama.5378 said:

when i buy game and still pay for it by buying things with rl money do they agree with my terms be fair and dont make mistakes in decisions? block was robbery of my life time in game and money payed for this game when i want to spend time in things where i put my money.

They own the game. They own your character and are responsible for everything that occurs in their server space. They set the rules and terms and you abide by them not the other way round - It is that simple.

We don’t know what you did or said or whatever, but if you broke the rules then it is what it is. If you feel unjustly treated, then wait for your ticket to be answered.

@Gautama.5378 said:

ANet staff are humans. Humans by their nature make mistakes. They can't guarantee that no mistakes will be made.

If your account was banned in error, once a ticket to support reaches the top of the queue and they review what happen, they will reverse it. Whether that will happen before or after the actual ban is up is unknown, but it would remove the "previous violations" from the account should you in the future actually do something worth being banned for.

Expecting no mistakes is unreasonable.

whats the point of possibility to write letter to anet and get answer when it not even work like talk with alive person who would analysis situation coz the rules how they play with it is dead-not alive-coz not work with psychological analysis thinking about situation of person and u get just robotic answer like in phone call when person to who u call is not reachable. they should put some robot near pc to make same answers all the time and will not have to pay money for workers primitive answers coz i have possibility to explain to them but there is no way they will take off the suspend ever in any situation coz their rules work as a childish game "jump everywhere but dont touch the ground".

Your word choice is making it very hard for me to try to figure out what you're purpose in this thread is.

Your first post asked how long to expect a reply back to a ticket regarding b an. Now you're saying that it's pointless to talk to them because they won't lift it.

Which is it? Because it can't be both.

The only way they won't lift your ban is if you've actually broken the rules and deserved the ban. So it's not pointless to talk to them if you did not break the rules.