Please nerf churning earth

Tharan.9085

@Axl.8924 said:

@Curennos.9307 said:You can kill the ele in the time it takes them to channel the skill.

Or just dodge. The teleport is instant, but the cast time is the same. It's not exactly a mystery what's going to happen if the ele starts casting it when they're too far away to hit anyone. At least, I hope it's not a mystery.

No I cant kill them, they teleport.

Mist form invuln(60 seconds) so cannot be spammedFlash port (40 seconds)

if flash is the one you mean, it cannot be spammed. I think you made a huge huge mistake my friend because renewal of air teleport is 90 sec and lightning flash is 40 seconds only other port eles have is air pocket and that is on trident only and it only works under water, so the most likeliest is the ele won't use it unless they need to escape with mist form combined.

What do you mean with spam? I complained about a to strong skill paired with teleport.

@Tharan.9085 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

@Curennos.9307 said:You can kill the ele in the time it takes them to channel the skill.

Or just dodge. The teleport is instant, but the cast time is the same. It's not exactly a mystery what's going to happen if the ele starts casting it when they're too far away to hit anyone. At least, I hope it's not a mystery.

if flash is the one you mean, it cannot be spammed. I think you made a huge huge mistake my friend because renewal of air teleport is 90 sec and lightning flash is 40 seconds only other port eles have is air pocket and that is on trident only and it only works under water, so the most likeliest is the ele won't use it unless they need to escape with mist form combined.

What do you mean with spam? I complained about a to strong skill paired with teleport.

What I mean is, with 40 secs an ele cannot spam port, and. If they use it wrongly, they lose the chance to escape. If an ele gets into trouble and he doesn't have mist form and or flash port, he is toast.

Onyx flesh for prot will only go so long.

@Tharan.9085 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

I see you made a pic of a Dh so maybe you play Dh, just drop traps and wait for ele to port onto you and it's GG mofo

@Tharan.9085 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

Can't guardians do the same, btw?

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

@"Curennos.9307" said:You can kill the ele in the time it takes them to channel the skill.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Teleport

According to this guardians have symbol of blades judges intervention

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Symbol_of_Blades 10 s e conds CD teleport with blindness fury much stronger than what ele has main sword hand.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Judge%27s_Intervention 45 sec utility, so guardians have better teleport than ele and less to complain about when it comes to port.

If he is fighting a tempest, he should have no issue. 40 sec cd port with 60 sec cd invuln really? thats not that bad, granted eles do have more forms of invuln mist form vapor form when downed and obsidian flesh, but still.

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

@"Curennos.9307" said:You can kill the ele in the time it takes them to channel the skill.

According to this guardians have symbol of blades judges intervention

10 s e conds CD teleport with blindness fury much stronger than what ele has main sword hand.
45 sec utility, so guardians have better teleport than ele and less to complain about when it comes to port.

Lightning Flash is 900 range, 40s, 32s traited (but on a traitline that offers almost 0 offensive power, and almost 0 offensive utilities) with moderate power damage. Used to break stun though. It's a survival tool that can be used offensively to cover long cast times like Churning Earth, Meteor Shower, Pile Driver, or any overload for what it's worth. But it has an opportunity cost.

When you see an ele doing Churning Earth close to you, count 2s then dodge.If he's in ~1200 range, just walk in opposite direction, avoid clutterfests, that's likely where the ele will blow its stuff.

Anyway, an ele that does more than 10K Churning Earth is a free kill (and that's not much considering the cast time and opportunity cost, and other standards of One Shot skills). The skill screams "burst.me. n-o-w".

@Tharan.9085 said:

As if you can kill them when they don't teleport...I also think this skill needs like 20 sec casttime so i at least have a chance to kill the Ele during channeling and facetanking, without being able to heal to 100%. Nothing else will help here, everything else will just be a drop in the bucket!

The amount of serious answers in this thread is shocking btw... well not rly considering skill lvl, gameknowledge and avg iq point but still...

@bravan.3876 said:

@Alek Seven.2374 said:I dont know what is sad : the existence of theses threads or Anet actively taking them seriously.

Balance Dev playing Ele dw dude^^ Sad is more how many geniuses in this forum take it serious.

I wanted to test how smart the GW2 forums are since there are so many... not so smart... nerf cries around. Apparently they aren't that smart.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@Bazsi.2734 said:Completely agree. I saw someone AFK-ing in FFA arena get hit by it. Instant downed. HoW iS tHaT FaIR?!

Also please increase the casting time on meteor shower, it's unrealistic that meteors reach the surface that fast.

EXACTLY!!! Finally someone who understands me

Boy you just got memed on hard.

Boy, have you read the comment above you?

@Tharan.9085 said:

@"Alek Seven.2374" said:I dont know what is sad : the existence of theses threads or Anet actively taking them seriously.

Balance Dev playing Ele dw dude^^ Sad is more how many geniuses in this forum take it serious.

I wanted to test how smart the GW2 forums are since there are so many... not so smart... nerf cries around. Apparently they aren't that smart.

S-so what exactly did you try to prove here?Literally nobody joined in on your "nerf cries".

@Zenix.6198 said:

@"Alek Seven.2374" said:I dont know what is sad : the existence of theses threads or Anet actively taking them seriously.

S-so what exactly did you try to prove here?Literally nobody joined in on your "nerf cries".

Didn't try to prove anything, tested smth. It shows that ppl in this forum fall for the easiest baits