[Back to GW2] Funniest profession to play

Lame.7926

Hello,

I am back on GW2 after a long absence.I want to start with a new main character, but I hesitate between 3 professions.

Which profession is the funniest to play in PvE and PvP between: Revenant, Warrior or Necromancer?

• The Revenant seems to be good in raid and pvp, but is the gameplay interesting over time? (not being able to choose your skills etc ...)
  • The Warrior seems to be very useful too, my doubt is about his role in raiding. Is it dynamic to play in a raid? (place banners etc ...)
  • Regarding the Necromancer, the Scourge interests me a lot. Is it mostly a support or can I do big damage with it? Is it good in PvP (Zerg and solo)?

Thank you in advance for your answers :) !(and sorry for my english)

Thief if you are really really good or really really bad at it is by fare one of the funniest things you can see to watch it win or fail.

Now if you mean funnest thing as in whats the most enjoyable that kind of depends on you everyone will give you a different answer based on their own preferences but only you know yourself the best.

Make one of each if you can and before too long you will know which ones you find the most fun to play. Try them in different content modes like pvp or pve etc

@Lame.7926 said:Hello,

I am back on GW2 after a long absence.I want to start with a new main character, but I hesitate between 3 professions.

Which profession is the funniest to play in PvE and PvP between: Revenant, Warrior or Necromancer?

• The Revenant seems to be good in raid and pvp, but is the gameplay interesting over time? (not being able to choose your skills etc ...)
  • The Warrior seems to be very useful too, my doubt is about his role in raiding. Is it dynamic to play in a raid? (place banners etc ...)
  • Regarding the Necromancer, the Scourge interests me a lot. Is it mostly a support or can I do big damage with it? Is it good in PvP (Zerg and solo)?

Funnest profession in my opinion is Necromancer with the scourge elite spec. Without question. Its decent damage and decent support as long as you learn how to run it. For PvP I'm not sure how well its doing. It does need a babysitter so that's something to keep mind of since scourge is almost defenseless in comparison to most other classes. Scourge requires a lot of personal involvement with your class and actions which keeps me engaged and forces me to think about my space around me and not just what is in front of me which I greatly enjoy.

Warrior and Revenant are not deep classes. Both fairly simple to use, in spite of what most people say about revenant. Warrior is good for those who just want to hit hard and not think too hard about their actions and Revenant is a bit more technical but not by much. Their energy mechanic is extremely forgiving so you can swap legends often with little punishment while learning. Revenant doesn't have much depth to it because they have both their weapons and utility skills locked. So I'd say its a pretty straightforward class to learn since you can't even make the mistake of bringing the wrong utility.

• 2 weeks later...

@Lame.7926 said:Hello,

Necro is definitely the funniest*That is if you mean laugh out loud funny because you can make things run into walls for 8s straight.

But if you mean Funnest or most fun profession, it is definitely Rev because of the mobility and tricks you can do with the skills especially on main hand sword and Shiro also Taunt and confusion = fun.

That's my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

@Bassdeff.1895 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:By the tyrian gods, dont choose the rev!

PvE: Best class of those 3 is defintely the warriorPvP: Best class of those 3 is defintely the warriorWvW: Best class of those 3 is defintely the warrior

Why not? I have both and both are good in all game modes and I personally find Rev way more fun to play.

its not about fun if by far the strongest profession of those 3 by mediocre-players is definetely warriorIts tons of stuns, immunities, ridiculous 1-shot damage in pvp/wvw ,immense mobility and one of the best supports even just through its banners/shouts/heals.... in pve make overpowered.