Thinking about visiting eu / na servers with 2pm-8pm activity *server time or +8gmt (10pm to 4am)

Sovereign.1093

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Mentioning EU and NA and just "2-8pm" can mean literally any time of day, so not sure what that activity would be.

it's server time. ^^ah, didn't got posted , was walking using phone only

Servertime for na or EU?

server time for na and eu is the same ^^, it's universal. so if you put in server time. it's the same all throughout.

Nah, I am pretty sure NA needs you. I would recommend staying there.

No warrior can overcome the deeds of Sov AlmightyShould he choose a kingdom, may it not be region alrightySovs sword causes fear deep into hearts of menas he rides into battle to destroy the malicious denFor glory he would have to cross the atlantic seabut behind he would leave brave men with echoing pleasNo, the true warrior shall not get on a boatElse NA won't stay afloat

See I wrote a poem! NA time!

@Threather.9354 said:Nah, I am pretty sure NA needs you. I would recommend staying there.

No warrior can overcome the deeds of Sov AlmightyShould he choose a kingdom, may it not be region alrightySovs sword causes fear deep into hearts of menas he rides into battle to destroy the malicious denFor glory he would have to cross the atlantic seabut behind he would leave brave men with echoing pleasNo, the true warrior shall not get on a boatElse NA won't stay afloat

See I wrote a poem! NA time!

or which server you at so we can fight. :3

@Fish.2769 said:

@Fish.2769 said:10pm-4am - Baruch Bay without a doubt. EU that is...

mmm bb es - very high. is that an english speaking server?

Might have some English speakers there, i've no idea. It's the only Spanish server so... But for actual activity between the times you've asked, that's your only real consistent option.

ah. :/ too bad then. :3 it will be hard to play in a server that you don't understand what people say most of the time. ^^,