XP boosters in PvP

jezebel.7054

I am unclear. I've found info indicating that it should, but also players saying that there was no extra (from the end of match total) on the exp bar after the match. I tested it months ago but reluctant to waste the boosters to test again. Is it a bug? What exactly does "experience in all game types/modes" mean? Thanks.

I looked briefly for you and I couldn't find any sort of exact answer, and i've never actually tried it myself so Idunno.

It does say however; all gamemodes, and since Rank Points replaced experience within PvP, It would only make sense that it increases the Rank Point gain. If you want to put it to the test, here's a link to all the default values of Rank Point gain: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/PvP_Rank#Earning_rank_points

If you feel like you're earning 50% more than what's listed there, then it's probably working. From what I can tell from the words of people that have tried it, it does.

Thank you for taking the time to check! I thought the same thing about "all gamemodes". I saw that wiki and used it to determine if the booster was working the last time I used one. My end game total ranges from 1510 to 1525 if we win. I even checked to see if any extra was added directly on the bar count, but it wasn't any more than the end game total. I will go ahead and test it again, then follow up with a post.