Should Arcane Restoration need a buff, or a "restoration" ?

Zhaid Zhem.6508

Arcane restoration

Specialization : ArcaneSwapping attunements restores health.Healing: 330 (0.05)?

We lost the fall damage reduction, ...well okai, still don't get why it needed to be removed; but we also lost all the spells on failing damage ( Static Field, Earthquake ...)This is for me a big nerf in WvW, it was really useful while chasing or escaping people, zergs ...Now the last and only effect of the trait feels very poor. 330 with 0 healing power, 365 with 700 HP ... wow. It's just useless.

@Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:Arcane restoration

Specialization : ArcaneSwapping attunements restores health.Healing: 330 (0.05)?

We lost the fall damage reduction, ...well okai, still don't get why it needed to be removed; but we also lost all the spells on failing damage ( Static Field, Earthquake ...)This is for me a big nerf in WvW, it was really useful while chasing or escaping people, zergs ...Now the last and only effect of the trait feels very poor. 330 with 0 healing power, 365 with 700 HP ... wow. It's just useless.

It’s definitely useless.

Almost the whole arcane traitline is useless.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:Logic would be heal on crits, since we have vigor on crit and condi attunement based on very lucky crit.

Edit: scaled on HP.

Good idea. I agree, Arcane traitline is all about boon sustain, crits and ferocity. So whatever type of healing that can be incorporated in that fashion.

Someone mentioned before in another post that ele has too much activation skills on attunement swap. So taking away the skills arcane restoration used to give and adding something else might be a step in the right direction

I love getting healed with swapping attunements. But losing that fall damage and spells really bothers me. I mean with the introduction on warclaw I had already lost my ele-bomb surprise tactic (where you fall onto your victim and burst him to hell) but now it is gone forever. So sad.