Anyone else getting one shotted with 22k-25k Kill Shot?

Burnfall.9573

Odds are good that you can get base KS numbers up there. Odds are going to increase its going to get even more out of it if you can stack might and bloodlust. Further that by targeting a glass build and then add in boons and buffs and it gets higher. But it is telegraphed and requires some wind up and when you start to stack toughness against it drops. Further that it doesn't have a lot of gameplay. If you don't have one, set one up and run on it for a bit and you might see why people are saying its not a big fish. In either case they might have already targeted this in the balance rework, we will know soon.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:working as intended.

You and I both know that warrior kill shot/ sniper warrior is broken because it isn't a new problem. Anet had dealt with it before and will nerf it again..

The problem is not kill shot as such but all the stacking damage multipliers than can be piled on in WvW. That's what they need to look at.

Reduce range KS damage a bit, rework warrior unblockables and skill is fine, maybe make it a cone spread dividing damage trough anemies KS plus unblockables it’s a carry momentum.

Not everyone play gimmick to get carried and game should be balanced towards that.

Hight crits on this game can create carry moments... it’s wrong.

Its just the warrior thats bad balanced. Thief does much damage, but its squishy. Warrior has immense damage, sustain and dozens of blocks, evades and immunities.

As long as there are warriors that hit people with heavy armor, 2200 toughness ,protection and traited 10%less damage for still 18k its broken.and this affects rifle AND greatsword

dodges wont help if people can spam those skills more than others can dodge,block and be immune together

I love that people say it takes soo much to set up. Auto attack anything, once, pop 2 signets, instantly down whatever you hit. I've been hit for 30k in minstrels by this build, with no vulnerability stacks. I've also been playing this build all week, and it is pretty ridiculous. I switched to the gun flame version last night, I find it more fun, but does considerably less damage.

@Bassdeff.1895 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:working as intended.

You and I both know that warrior kill shot/ sniper warrior is broken because it isn't a new problem. Anet had dealt with it before and will nerf it again..

The problem is not kill shot as such but all the stacking damage multipliers than can be piled on in WvW. That's what they need to look at.

Agree, it's the fact that they compound. Wonder how much the numbers would change just based on this. But the build is also easy to shutdown in any zerg style fights.

Sorry, but warrior is pretty op right now, on the same stage as firebrand, herald and still scourge.

And anyone who says " just block the kill shot" doesn't know what warrior can do.

Unblockable 20-25k attack is not ok.But we could continue: walking alone in a Zerg and surviving that for very long is also not ok especially on full offensive gear. And guess what warrior can do...

they need to re-think it all and even it out same reason long bow is be lowered to 1,200 range because its op, which is why people say that thief perm stealth needs to be nerfed, same reason people say the mezmer needs to be nerfed cause they all 1 shot people in one way or the other but the only class that has been nerfed time and time again is the thief.

@Virdo.1540 said:Its just the warrior thats bad balanced. Thief does much damage, but its squishy. Warrior has immense damage, sustain and dozens of blocks, evades and immunities.

As long as there are warriors that hit people with heavy armor, 2200 toughness ,protection and traited 10%less damage for still 18k its broken.and this affects rifle AND greatsword

dodges wont help if people can spam those skills more than others can dodge,block and be immune together

What about rev? I saw a rev 1 shot a glass mesmer with death strike. 8k and 11k. And with shiro its dam easy to get quickness.

I dunno, if its possible to even dodge all that stuff warr, seems really op and def deserves a nerf because it has crazy OP dmg.

Easy 6-8k dmg plus tons of mobility. I would still rather deal with longbow ranger because despite that warr is more OP having tons of damage everywhere plus mobility, and longbow has a longer cd to do that dmg so i think that rifle shot needs longer cd.

I also think longbow might get nerfed because it hits really hard but you gotta build up like warr for that and its telegraphed, and whats a ranger who doesn't range?

Ranger's longbow hits as hard or harder I believe but warr has more dmg stuff like that weapon he's using to do 6-8k dmg leaps and more which is insane plus mobility.

Warr has insane mobility insane mods and really good sustain.

@"Burnfall.9573" said:Just this minute a player reported in wvw that he was hit with 25k with Warrior Kill shot than I was hit with 22k (Anet you can check my log) Anet; please patch this skill asap. Thank you! in advance

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Kill_Shot

I made a video last week, have a look. I got a few 30k hits also where the biggest one was to the holo outside briar for 36k.

I am running this build for the solo purpose of annoying players so people complain and Anet tries to get some shame and fix this broken game mode.