Can someone on Anet explain to me...

Ouk.5914

Why we have a Ranger Pet allowed to DOUBLE CC and Deal Close to 10k on damage? How is this ok and not fixed yet? In no way possible should ANY pet deal anywhere near that damage regardless of traits. Not going to mention the fact that If done right it can legit be traited as an Unblock able CC LOL.

Please I understand Ranger are pretty annoying to deal with in most aspect and I agree to some extent they are somewhat over loaded with traits and skills but can we please not have a pet be able to meme players out of the random?

In case some of ya'll aren't aware the pet I'm talking about is Rock Gazelle. Nerf this Pet to the ground and I'll be ok with playing against any ranger in general but having to avoid so much of their other burst skills and also worry about a freaking pet that can possible meme in a 1hit k.o sucks ass. That's horrible game design and a horrible way to claim a win over someone.

ranger warrior police will get you soon run away.

im ok with pet doing high dmg but they need to lower the dmg of ranger itself or it will be the same as 2v1 on someone.

1- lower the pet dmg or lower the ranger dmg2- remove pet ai and make only skills used by the player do dmg and cc.

smokescale need to be nerfed too