3 resources every player should be aware of that I wish I always knew about

You can type /Wiki __ in game and it'll pull the topics page up ( this includes pasting or control clicking an item into the chat box after /wiki )

Metabattle is an easy to understand website that breaks community rated builds into environmental categories for every class. Use them as foundations then tweak them where you see fit.

The "Dulfly" website is hands down the best time and frustration saver if you are trying to do the story mode achievement or having trouble with it in general.

Gw2 Efficiency, lists everything your account and toons own and is searchable, like Altoholic for GW2.

Gw2 timer, still getting to grips with it but love the personal checklists for my do everyday stuff like farm gh, charge quartz, collect jp miles etc

Ayin Maiden YouTube for collection paths which are up to date

@"Justine.6351" said:Oh didn't know you could /wiki link stuff, assumed the brackets would mess with it. Shame the dulfy website died for gw2 about a season ago. Still has a lot of achievement guides from previous ls and events though.

Yep! Anet made it so /wiki Shift + Click on Item, Skill, Trait, Waypoint, etc.will pass the ID to the wiki instead of the name. By sending the ID, we can better ensure you get sent to the proper page.

E.g. If you were to type /wiki Slash, you would be sent to https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Slash , which may not be useful. But if you typed /wiki Shift + Click on the Skill, you'll be sent to the specific version of Slash which you had clicked on.

If the wiki doesn't send you to where you should be, let one of the Wikki Krewe know and we'll get it sorted out. Just copy the ID# in the wiki's search bar, swing by a talk page like mine and let us know where you should have been sent. You'll have our thanks!

@Justine.6351 said:Oh didn't know you could /wiki link stuff, assumed the brackets would mess with it. Shame the dulfy website died for gw2 about a season ago. Still has a lot of achievement guides from previous ls and events though.

You can and if there are stacks it will stall for a second but then find the item. I heard Dulfly actually passed away. Apparently it was a chick that was an avid GW2 player. Rumor?

@Selminus.1490 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Oh didn't know you could /wiki link stuff, assumed the brackets would mess with it. Shame the dulfy website died for gw2 about a season ago. Still has a lot of achievement guides from previous ls and events though.

You can and if there are stacks it will stall for a second but then find the item. I heard Dulfly actually passed away. Apparently it was a chick that was an avid GW2 player. Rumor?

think they just got busy with work, is what you will find comments saying on last guides posted a year ago.

@Justine.6351 said:

think they just got busy with work, is what you will find comments saying on last guides posted a year ago.

That's what I've heard as well. And, let's face it, producing the high quality content that Dulfy did, it's a full-time job just by itself. So if she has a different job now, I can fully understand her absence. Miss her work for GW2, though. Really miss it.

I hope she is well and wish her all the success in the world.

@"Selminus.1490" said:

1. The "Dulfly" website is hands down the best time and frustration saver if you are trying to do the story mode achievement or having trouble with it in general.

dulfy has been on hiatus since LWS4, and what i noticed with dulfy is she doesnt go back to fix up the incorrect information

In terms of accuracy of the guide, I think Ayin is better because it's a recording of her stream getting the achievements

and add to the listuse TaCO, and download Tekkit's Workshop, your in-game guide to story collections