Anyone else getting one shotted with 22k-25k Kill Shot?

Burnfall.9573

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@miguelsil.6324 said:

You are hitting base classes and glass classes... And in your video you show yourself going down almost as much as your opponents.

Almost is the keyword there. Also when im with a group of friends its basically aim down and someone else stomps them. this build is broken but not as bad as others for sure.

I can get those numbers vs glass (and weaver in WvW is likely one of the glassiest)

The core players.... Yes some exceptions exist but very likely will be non optimized builds, newbies, or even non exotic players.

Show me those numbers on an organized guild group, and maybe, we can talk.

I think everyone agrees powercreep is out of hand. Both defense and offense. But to use KS warrior as a flagship reason?

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@zionophir.6845 said:if you can kill a deadeye rifle, with its stealth, teleports, probably higher crits, with a rifle warrior, what does it tell about you?

that you are a god, or that the thief is utterly trash, or that he was afk

Warriors has always done this. I suppose not many play riffle

Warrior is heavily outclassed by rifle deadeye, and just because rifle gives him range doesnt do kitten. He wont hit any meaningful dmg.

Lol wow!I agree that nothing should strait out one shot anything except maybe glass vs glass but with all the invisible one shots (I kno cuz it's what I do :) out there u guys are complaining about a meme build on a spec that can't go invisible to disengage and literally has the most basic predictable skill rotations and to make things easier it's a build where it's actually easy to down the warrior when u catch him which again isn't to hard. I'm not saying rifle burst shouldn't be lowered but lol to people saying its OP compared to what's currently out there.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@zionophir.6845 said:if you can kill a deadeye rifle, with its stealth, teleports, probably higher crits, with a rifle warrior, what does it tell about you?

Warrior is heavily outclassed by rifle deadeye, and just because rifle gives him range doesnt do kitten. He wont hit any meaningful dmg.

What? Ofc he will. Of warriors I hate to fight on squishy builds like theif/mes it's a rifle warrior, why? BECAUSE THEY ARE RANGED! Kill shout isn't the real threat, its things like volly and aa alone does 3k dmg, and hitting that sort of dmg on squishy is a lot of pressure, do you dodge it or race tank it...

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

I am running this build for the solo purpose of annoying players so people complain and Anet tries to get some shame and fix this broken game mode.

Sniper devs 'otherwise IT wont work

I am running this build for the solo purpose of annoying players so people complain and Anet tries to get some shame and fix this broken game mode.

Sniper devs 'otherwise IT wont work

Will still not work..

They will wow and praise player it must be amazing... player side skill to do high damage output.

I feel like anyone who plays thief, mesmer, ranger, holo,guard and some rev burst are similar to one shotting are being hypocritical to say warriors riffle is broken considering all but guard in the list I've mentioned outa stealth with way less tell than a fully visible and always visible warrior lol myself included.Not saying any of that should be in game just pointing out it's funny that the class without ports, invisibility or any really tricky skills is catching flack when most classes can do it far cheesier haha

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:I feel like anyone who plays thief, mesmer, ranger, holo,guard and some rev burst are similar to one shotting are being hypocritical to say warriors riffle is broken considering all but guard in the list I've mentioned outa stealth with way less tell than a fully visible and always visible warrior lol myself included.Not saying any of that should be in game just pointing out it's funny that the class without ports, invisibility or any really tricky skills is catching flack when most classes can do it far cheesier haha

As i already and always has said, +1 shotting is Toxic and has no place in a competitive game that continually market itself as 'competitive' . The fact that Anet has continually ignored calls by players including myself throughout years...during guild wars 2 beta testing to put an end to Toxic +1 shotting design, speaks volumes.

Speaks the entire Truth

That Toxic +1 shotting is good for the game

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:I feel like anyone who plays thief, mesmer, ranger, holo,guard and some rev burst are similar to one shotting are being hypocritical to say warriors riffle is broken considering all but guard in the list I've mentioned outa stealth with way less tell than a fully visible and always visible warrior lol myself included.Not saying any of that should be in game just pointing out it's funny that the class without ports, invisibility or any really tricky skills is catching flack when most classes can do it far cheesier haha

As i already and always has said, +1 shotting is
Toxic
and has no place in a competitive game that continually market itself as 'competitive' . The fact that Anet has continually ignored calls by players including myself throughout years...during guild wars 2 beta testing to put an end to Toxic +1 shotting design, speaks volumes.

Speaks the entire Truth

A bad player or a new player has the chance to win against a good player if the situation permits. High damage gimmicks ease the game for those players due how easy it is to pull high damage on gw2.

2 good players fighting each other and are and on cd management, the new player arrives and gets rewarded due it’s damage output, this is what kinda of game Anet wants/wanted to make...reason why they always tried to reward everyone.

But Rewards for every one in a way or another, simple do not work, it put balance and skill towards what gimmick u play rather than personal skill.

I’ve won 1 vs 2-5 and most time i haven’t a clue why i have won sometimes damage output due condi ends just outskilling targets way to clear them, the track on the combat is not that good on gw2 it’s who played the beast faster way to burst or burst with sustain...

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Toxic
and has no place in a competitive game that continually market itself as 'competitive' . The fact that Anet has continually ignored calls by players including myself throughout years...during guild wars 2 beta testing to put an end to Toxic +1 shotting design, speaks volumes.

Speaks the entire Truth

A bad player or a new player has the chance to win against a good player if the situation permits. High damage gimmicks ease the game for those players due how easy it is to pull high damage on gw2.

2 good players fighting each other and are and on cd management, the new player arrives and gets rewarded due it’s damage output, this is what kinda of game Anet wants/wanted to make...reason why they always tried to reward everyone.

But Rewards for every one in a way or another, simple do not work, it put balance and skill towards what gimmick u play rather than personal skill.

I’ve won 1 vs 2-5 and most time i haven’t a clue why i have won sometimes damage output due condi ends just outskilling targets way to clear them, the track on the combat is not that good on gw2 it’s who played the beast faster way to burst or burst with sustain...

+1

very well said

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:I feel like anyone who plays thief, mesmer, ranger, holo,guard and some rev burst are similar to one shotting are being hypocritical to say warriors riffle is broken considering all but guard in the list I've mentioned outa stealth with way less tell than a fully visible and always visible warrior lol myself included.Not saying any of that should be in game just pointing out it's funny that the class without ports, invisibility or any really tricky skills is catching flack when most classes can do it far cheesier haha

Toxic

Speaks the entire Truth

+1

very well said

Im actually listening to the stream atm and so far im liking the concept of nerfBUFF concept, it may make combat itself more "streamlined".

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:I feel like anyone who plays thief, mesmer, ranger, holo,guard and some rev burst are similar to one shotting are being hypocritical to say warriors riffle is broken considering all but guard in the list I've mentioned outa stealth with way less tell than a fully visible and always visible warrior lol myself included.Not saying any of that should be in game just pointing out it's funny that the class without ports, invisibility or any really tricky skills is catching flack when most classes can do it far cheesier haha

Toxic

Speaks the entire Truth

+1

very well said

Im actually listening to the stream atm and so far im liking the concept of nerfBUFF concept, it may make combat itself more "streamlined".

Help me here.. not sure what was said or what you mean?

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

What? Ofc he will. Of warriors I hate to fight on squishy builds like theif/mes it's a rifle warrior, why? BECAUSE THEY ARE RANGED! Kill shout isn't the real threat, its things like volly and aa alone does 3k dmg, and hitting that sort of dmg on squishy is a lot of pressure, do you dodge it or race tank it...

When an aa doing 3k is giving your trouble then i have bad news for you.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

When an aa doing 3k is giving your trouble then i have bad news for you.

I never said they give me issues, stop putting words in my mouth. We are talking ranged aa here, not melee but Yes, tell me what to do in the open when there is no los in a long way. I sure as hell can kite completely and avoid the fight al together, but what about at a camp and it's just us 2?

Oh btw, last night I was on my zerg warrior build, zerg v zerg. I was taking what I thought large amounts of condi ticks but I had berserker stance up, checked combat log and it was 4k fierce shot (x3) that's with 3k armour and -10% food.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Toxic

Speaks the entire Truth

+1

very well said

Help me here.. not sure what was said or what you mean?

Dev m8 kill the carry damage output builds, damage and defense becomes more in line with each other and becoming more slightly tuned for a bit of performance trade rather than stack damage output on classes with base “sustain/defensive” mechanics.

We are in this state of the game duenAnet never wanted to care about the game besides tell the story, ignoring much of the ways classes do damage.

@"eLfocus.8961" said:Welcome to Guild Wars 2 where Warrior is a ranger and Ranger is a warrior as most of the players run double signet of stone nowdays for whatever reason.

its always been like this since the begining especially with the bow. Warrior Profession bow would do more damage than Ranger Profession bow.

Whereas in Origin Guild Wars, that never happened because it respected each Profession roles and clarifies their identities.

with the release of guild wars 2, it literally destroyed all Profession roles including their identities.

Mesmer Profession is a Perfect example of this.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/21734/how-mesmer-design-was-ruined-in-gw2

Mesmer Portal, since when does a Rogue Profession uses portals to travel and especially with allies?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Portal_Entre

Thief Profession Specific Role Is Rogue,Not To Become 'Jack Of All Profession Trades'

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Necromancerhttps://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dhuumhttps://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Grenth

Since when did A Rogue Profession Become Master Of Death Itself?Thief Profession doing more condition damages than Necromancer Profession is literally Bad Design

Profession Identities Are Non-Existence, Specific Roles Are Dead

The Game Is A Total Mess!! And A 'Slap-On-The-Face' To Its Predecessor-Guild Wars

@Hitman.5829 said:Kill shot cannot hit that high unless you and the warrior are both with zerker gear.The warrior needs to have 25 might, 25 stacks power, and X stacks of vulnerability ( I believe 15 stacks is needed to achieve 20k+).Additionally warrior can only hit that high if the warrior is on a team where other players have modifiers that increase the warrior power and give 25 stacks of vulnerability on the enemy.

I know, right? A KS with the kind of numbers proposed by OP is very, very rare indeed.

Every skill can hit hard enough, some time ago i was doing WvW for Gift of Battle (with my full Zerker DH that i use in Fractals lol), and in a small scale battle i used Longbow skill 5 and the last hit did 10k damage, not to mention True Shots hitting for 10k-15k sometimes.

Thing is tough, a lot of time i was hitting people for garbage damage, at the top of my head, it was mostly Warriors, Soulbeasts, Scrappers and some Eles (Weavers i believe, just spamming a lot of barrier), most of the time it was people using defensive stuff effectively, perma Protection in the case of SB and SP, and Barriers in the case of Weavers, as long as you have some defensive buff like Protection, and not a lot of Vul stacks (witch one counters the other??), you won't get hit by those numbers.I was in a "Fractal Dragonhunter", with full zerker armor and weapons, with sigil of impac and air, scholar runes, and on these people the highest damage i could see were some 3-4k, and on True Shot only, when it crit.

Hue. Gunflame zerker is still my go to for this, though even still I only manage about 15K spikes against people. But then, I glow like a firetruck and have a rather long cast time for the skill, so if you get hit by it you know it's you're fault.

This is fine on warrior. Greatsword is more irritating to deal with imo, not the crappy rifle