I noticed something about ranger pets

lightstalker.1498

Like with stealth sometimes a player doesnt render for a few hundred milliseconds to a full second, sometimes when ranger swaps pets, the pet does not show up. It's bad when its gazelle and it blows you up with zero tell for like 11k. So there is no confusion, I mean when the player swaps pets, the pet model does not render sometimes for up to a second or two. This is lol territory.

@L A T I O N.8923 said:I mean yeah IT should NOT happen and be fixed. But in the meantime you capable of moving your character right.

I can't know I need to move if I don't know there is a reason to. It's even worse when it's a soulbeast and I think they must of merged when really they just swap pets. I know there is an animation, but even when I am on worse graphics for speed it is still not always easy to tell.

@Atronach.8520 said:Are you sure ranger didn't maybe used smoke field and then pet swapped in it, blasting the field for aoe stealth? I have never seen pet not render, strange

Yeah, positive. GS/LB ranger for example not druid. It happens as often as when guards teleport to you and do their combo but they look like they are still where they started.

@lightstalker.1498 said:

@Atronach.8520 said:Are you sure ranger didn't maybe used smoke field and then pet swapped in it, blasting the field for aoe stealth? I have never seen pet not render, strange

Yeah, positive. GS/LB ranger for example not druid. It happens as often as when guards teleport to you and do their combo but they look like they are still where they started.

or when thief teleports twice on you, and his model spasms back and fourth couple of times before it registeres ;p

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

or when thief teleports twice on you, and his model spasms back and fourth couple of times before it registeres ;p

Honestly the teleport visual bugs annoy me so much.

Ive seen this for mounts and stealth(enemies) that dont render until my system is able too. Im convinced this is due to low systemspeccs on my computer. The game though registers the input. Like the mount not rendering, my charcter sitsstill bobbing, but on minimap my charcter has moved.. Funny thing is if I dismount beforethe mount renders, I get teleported back to where I mounted up, if I wait on it to render, i get ported to where me and my mount moved too.In PvP its more annoying with stealth enemies not rendering, but its not as frequent there because conquestmaps arent as hard on the system as openworld can be.Ive not considered this happens to pets, but anything that needs rendering would be affected I guess.

@Markri.9475 said:Ive seen this for mounts and stealth(enemies) that dont render until my system is able too. Im convinced this is due to low systemspeccs on my computer. The game though registers the input. Like the mount not rendering, my charcter sitsstill bobbing, but on minimap my charcter has moved.. Funny thing is if I dismount beforethe mount renders, I get teleported back to where I mounted up, if I wait on it to render, i get ported to where me and my mount moved too.In PvP its more annoying with stealth enemies not rendering, but its not as frequent there because conquestmaps arent as hard on the system as openworld can be.Ive not considered this happens to pets, but anything that needs rendering would be affected I guess.

its not your PC.i had 700 pund gaming laptoon -> had this problemnow I have 1200 pound gaming rig -> still same problem.just game is buggy

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Markri.9475 said:Ive seen this for mounts and stealth(enemies) that dont render until my system is able too. Im convinced this is due to low systemspeccs on my computer. The game though registers the input. Like the mount not rendering, my charcter sitsstill bobbing, but on minimap my charcter has moved.. Funny thing is if I dismount beforethe mount renders, I get teleported back to where I mounted up, if I wait on it to render, i get ported to where me and my mount moved too.In PvP its more annoying with stealth enemies not rendering, but its not as frequent there because conquestmaps arent as hard on the system as openworld can be.Ive not considered this happens to pets, but anything that needs rendering would be affected I guess.

its not your PC.i had 700 pund gaming laptoon -> had this problemnow I have 1200 pound gaming rig -> still same problem.just game is buggy

2 x 7000 dollar PCs and still have the same issue, it’s the game and in my case the fact I play with 250-300 ping.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

While I have never had this issue on all on my computers to date and they only costed about AU$2000.

GW2 is very heavy on the CPU and is very fussy about how many cores it will actually run off.If you have CPU it doesn't like, well you will just need to have lower graphics and deal with some of the graphical consequences.

If they could make GW use up more of the GPU it would be really fantastic but that would likely take a lot of work.

Consider turning down your sound quality, it can help with some performance issues.

@hellsqueen.3045 said:

@"Markri.9475" said:Ive seen this for mounts and stealth(enemies) that dont render until my system is able too. Im convinced this is due to low systemspeccs on my computer. The game though registers the input. Like the mount not rendering, my charcter sitsstill bobbing, but on minimap my charcter has moved.. Funny thing is if I dismount beforethe mount renders, I get teleported back to where I mounted up, if I wait on it to render, i get ported to where me and my mount moved too.In PvP its more annoying with stealth enemies not rendering, but its not as frequent there because conquestmaps arent as hard on the system as openworld can be.Ive not considered this happens to pets, but anything that needs rendering would be affected I guess.

While I have never had this issue on all on my computers to date and they only costed about AU$2000.

GW2 is very heavy on the CPU and is very fussy about how many cores it will actually run off.If you have CPU it doesn't like, well you will just need to have lower graphics and deal with some of the graphical consequences.

If they could make GW use up more of the GPU it would be really fantastic but that would likely take a lot of work.

Consider turning down your sound quality, it can help with some performance issues.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor (6C/12T, 35MB Cache, 4.2 GHz Max Boost)https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07STGGQ18/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1this is my procesor, if it cant ran GW2 properly then gw2 has problems ;p