Potential Holo PvP Changes

Vagrant.7206

@Chaith.8256 said:

@"mortrialus.3062" said:Huh...?

What are you talking about the October Monthly isn't happing until the 16th this month.

I casted a MaT ten days ago, see it for yourself.

1:37:52

That's not the October Monthly. The October Monthly hasn't happened yet. Pretty sure that one there is the August one.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/91663/october-monthly-tournament-on-11-16#latest

@"mortrialus.3062" said:That's not the October Monthly. The October Monthly hasn't happened yet. Pretty sure that one there is the August one.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/91663/october-monthly-tournament-on-11-16#latest

Care to address my last post instead of arguing what Month the MaT on November 1st was representing?

Again, what evidence do you have to back up that Firebrand, Firebrand, Holo, Herald, Holo/Herald is a comp currently dominating ATs? You've provided none

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@mortrialus.3062 said:Huh...?

What are you talking about the October Monthly isn't happing until the 16th this month.

I casted a MaT ten days ago, see it for yourself.

1:37:52

That's not the October Monthly. The October Monthly hasn't happened yet. Pretty sure that one there is the August one.

Arguing about what month the MaT corresponds to is nothing but a poor attempt at not answering the original line of thought. Unless there was a major balance shift that will somehow make "holosmith dominance" a thing for next MaT.

Spoiler alert: it won't.

• 1 month later...

All they have to do is nerf Holosmith's survivability itself so that they have to start rolling different stats to get the same survivability as before, reducing the damage they do through straight stat scaling.

Right now, with just some pieces of Marauder and a majority of Berserker pieces, they can face tank even the strongest bursts in the game.

If they wanna build like a Thief, it's not fair that they can sustain/take hits like a Guardian is all I'm saying.

@Yasai.3549 said:All they have to do is nerf Holosmith's survivability itself so that they have to start rolling different stats to get the same survivability as before, reducing the damage they do through straight stat scaling.

Right now, with just some pieces of Marauder and a majority of Berserker pieces, they can face tank even the strongest bursts in the game.

If they wanna build like a Thief, it's not fair that they can sustain/take hits like a Guardian is all I'm saying.

This thread is >3 months old now. Why resurrect it?