Weapons remaining invisible

Hi there,

I noticed that, when I uncheck both weapon sets, to be invisible while stowed, only one weapon set will be rendered when drawn. For example, I uncheck weapon set1(mace/shield) and weapon set2(staff). I draw weapon set1 by unsheathing or using a skill, weapon set1 is rendered regularily but when i swap weapons to weapon set2 the staff isn't rendered.

Anyone has experienced the same?

I kind of enjoy shooting an invisible bow ...I have seen it on Chronomancer and Dragonhunter, didn't test any others. Behavior is:

Draw hidden weapon, it appears.Swap to other hidden weapon, it stays hidden though you can attack with it and your own animations are the combat ones. Swapping back keeps the first one visible.If you swap weapons while standing, then draw, the behavior reverses which one stays invisible.

I have reliably reproduced this except just once when somehow both weapons did appear. I may have done something different that time. Maybe I forgot to toggle back to stowed first.

I've seen the same invisible weapon before: in the Nightmare Court disguise area in Caledon, if you waypoint out your weapon can become invisible when your disguise is removed.

• 1 month later...