Suggestion WvW Mount

Kamsin.8541

@Yasai.3549 said:I would instead like to be able to ferry / carriage 3 other players in a cart behind me who are free to fire their skills.

I wonder if they added that, would it only go at player based swiftness and would it have some kind of built in handicap like bad handling? And if you do a bad turn the physics gonna kill the pillion/cart riders hehe

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Yasai.3549 said:I would instead like to be able to ferry / carriage 3 other players in a cart behind me who are free to fire their skills.

I wonder if they added that, would it only go at player based swiftness and would it have some kind of built in handicap like bad handling? And if you do a bad turn the physics gonna kill the pillion/cart riders hehe

I'm thinking more like, other mounted players can Spear people off the carriage to duel.

So if yu try this next to a zerg and they spear a poor fool off, they're definitely dead.

@Yasai.3549 said:I would instead like to be able to ferry / carriage 3 other players in a cart behind me who are free to fire their skills.What about a lasso and just pull around lazy people not wanting to get PoF yet wanting to get all the features?

You can even make them do damage to other players or even walls and doors if you do a powerslide to slingshot them, the physics is already there and you'd only need to add a small daze effect.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Yasai.3549 said:I would instead like to be able to ferry / carriage 3 other players in a cart behind me who are free to fire their skills.What about a lasso and just pull around lazy people not wanting to get PoF yet wanting to get all the features?

You can even make them do damage to other players or even walls and doors if you do a powerslide to slingshot them, the physics is already there and you'd only need to add a small daze effect.

Ngl, this is probably gonna totally change WvW zerging and this should happen.

Oh look at yur deathball of Scourges? Check yo'self as I swing by with 5 of my homies casting their Melee AoEs and they just crash right into yur little deathball to create chaos.