Would you like new titles for WvW?

EremiteAngel.9765

Idk how serious you are but...

Found these cool sounding titles back when Eotm was running its initial testing phase/period. I wonder if they could ever be implemented (into WvW not eotm) like they did when they re-hauled WvW title requirements?

• Ultimate Raider
  • Ultimate Liberator

Source: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Edge_of_the_Mists_(achievements)/CBT

I know people will say, "Any content > no content", but this is BASIC stuff that other companies pop into their game over the course of a day. I don't understand the reluctance of Arenanet to implement new titles - as a player, it's frustrating to see the system in-place but with a severe lack of content (this can be said for MANY Arenanet systems, such as Guild Missions, WvW Guild Upgrades etc - these systems looked like they were going to get regular content updates, but Anet now has a reputation for focusing on novelty instead).

@TheGrimm.5624 said:They should never have dropped the requirements for the ones we have. When they did a lot of vets insta-got them which dropped their value on that day.

Lol, the stonemist titles were impossible to get.Even with 2 zergs just standing there and cap it every 5 minutes (takes longer than 5 minutes with buff and lord)It would have taken several years of nonstop flipping to get it.

Take stonemist 100.000 times.Even with instantcapping and just 5min timer you could cap it every 10 minutes.Thats 1.000.000 minutes /60/24/365 is 1.902 years of constant flipping.

Yea give back old numbers.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@"TheGrimm.5624" said:They should never have dropped the requirements for the ones we have. When they did a lot of vets insta-got them which dropped their value on that day.

Lol, the stonemist titles were impossible to get.Even with 2 zergs just standing there and cap it every 5 minutes (takes longer than 5 minutes with buff and lord)It would have taken several years of nonstop flipping to get it.

Take stonemist 100.000 times.Even with instantcapping and just 5min timer you could cap it every 10 minutes.Thats 1.000.000 minutes /60/24/365 is 1.902 years of constant flipping.

Newsflash, it's been several years. IMO They should have left them as long-term objectives, we'd still have completed them by now but at least people might feel like they achieved something - you know... like the word "achievement" suggests?

@RedShark.9548 said:

@TheGrimm.5624 said:They should never have dropped the requirements for the ones we have. When they did a lot of vets insta-got them which dropped their value on that day.

Oh don't get me wrong, most were not reachable, but it's about the journey. And they could have reduced them less than they did.

• I'm Here Only For Gift of Battle(after finishing Gift of Battle WvW track while having WvW rank <250)

• Please Make Warclaw Faster In PVE(after unlocking Warclaw mount while having WvW rank <250)

• Please Wait For Me!(after getting one shotted by perma stealth thief while running back to zerg)

• Gotta Catch Em All(awarded for having every possible condition on your at the same time, basically after 1st blob vs blob fight)

@Svarty.8019 said:

@"TheGrimm.5624" said:They should never have dropped the requirements for the ones we have. When they did a lot of vets insta-got them which dropped their value on that day.

Newsflash, it's
been
several years. IMO They should have left them as long-term objectives, we'd still have completed them by now but at least people might feel like they achieved something - you know... like the word "achievement" suggests?

Newsflash, realisticly you still wouldnt be able to have it.

Did you not think about what i wrote? 1.9years with capping it EVERY 10 minutes 24/7 without taking any breaks inbetween. Now think about how often stonemist castle is actually being capped and tell me your big newsflash again.

Ps. To put it i to another perspective.We just assume the game is already 8 years old (release was 28. August 2012)Thats would be 8*365=2920 days.100.000/2920=34.25 stonemist caps per day.34.25 (i know you cant flip it just a quarter) stonemist flips each and every single day, for 8 years straight.Even if you played 24 hours each day for 8 years you would have to flip it more than once per hour.THATS the most hardcore karmatrain ever, and you would need 2 of those, one who caps it back, so you can retake it.

What I would like is a WvW without the kitten bugs we could see with this marvelous patch.

I would like a WvW with a content that really help people to enjoy it.

I would like a WvW, in the end, that devs really know and understand, so their updates would make sense and not just a bunch of changes for the sake of making changes.

@Svarty.8019 said:

Newsflash, it's
been
several years. IMO They should have left them as long-term objectives, we'd still have completed them by now but at least people might feel like they achieved something - you know... like the word "achievement" suggests?

Was this opinion formed before or after God knows how many people 'farmed' Ultimate Dominator in the old style Obsidian Sanctum? ;)

Since you guys seem to forget, that we can just check how many Keeps there have been flipped: Highest Rank: 4001 SM Flips

100.000/4000 = 25 So 25x 7,5 Years = 187,5 years

I dont think you will get this Achievement.

On another page: Sure, why wouldn't we want new grinding Content. But then I just remember how badly WvW is working even though Player numbers have been capped to About 60% of what it was before. Performance is gone down the drain. Especially to useless new Features like Mounts. (You cant even hit them on a normal Server, because the tickrate is so crappy, that they are more then 600" away before you can actually cast an attack). We stil have 4 Maps of which two are a complete copy (So they didn't create more then 3 Maps in 7 years). My PvE Playing Friends have 6 figure Gold, while I have 70. Because Loot is stil crap in WvW and playing it is much more costly then anything else. Dont get me going on balance.

And there is one million other Problems which are not addressed, but im sure new grinding Content will help the game. What else could, if not that.

@Svarty.8019 said:

Newsflash, it's
been

I can get 65 AP for playing the new event for 2 hours with one hand.

The number of AP your Idea of achievment would have to give would be insane.

Like 5000 Ap at least to become maybe worth the time needed.

Plus the title: Legendary time waster.