Best server to wvw for oceanic?

DoRi Silvia.4159

Hi and sorry for making a similar post to my previous asking if wvw is still active.

I'm wondering is there any oceanic players on these forums that play wvw and find that their server is active around our time zone ? I'm playing from NZ and when I log onto wvw usually around 7pm nz time there is no one on my server playing wvw

So any oceanic players that wvw has a server suggestion that is moderately active around our time, please do tell !!

@DoRi Silvia.4159 said:Hi and sorry for making a similar post to my previous asking if wvw is still active.

I'm wondering is there any oceanic players on these forums that play wvw and find that their server is active around our time zone ? I'm playing from NZ and when I log onto wvw usually around 7pm nz time there is no one on my server playing wvw

So any oceanic players that wvw has a server suggestion that is moderately active around our time, please do tell !!

Try checking wvwstats.com, there is a page on there that shows timezone activity for the current matchups in both eu/na. Be aware that this isn't exactly an accurate representation of the server population, just what happened to be the activity at that time which is always subject to change.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@DoRi Silvia.4159 said:Hi and sorry for making a similar post to my previous asking if wvw is still active.

Try checking wvwstats.com, there is a page on there that shows timezone activity for the current matchups in both eu/na. Be aware that this isn't exactly an accurate representation of the server population, just what happened to be the activity at that time which is always subject to change.

Hey, I've checked out the site and it definitely helped to see which servers had ocx activity. The only thing I couldn't work out was at what time these are recorded or if they represent a whole day cycle

TLDR;Try to get onto SoS otherwise, the OCX population is subject to change. If you're okay with that, then Mag or FA atm.

To my knowledge, the site tracks timezone as opposed to region, that is to say if a bunch of NA players are on during "OCX Prime Time" they will count as OCX players. As to the most active WvW servers, of the open ones that would be either Mag or FA, though I might wait to transfer since relinks are happening in a couple of weeks and that could really shuffle the board and you could end up on a dead server. As stated above, SoS tends to be the OCX server of choice but it's currently closed so you can either wait for it to open or risk transferring to another server and hope the OCX population stays.

That's true to an extent, but PPT is still a thing and tbh I'd rather have people to play with than play against. Going around with your 10 man havoc group can only do so much against a map blob (unless you're playing hardcore of course, but even then it's too difficult to take on such an enemy head-on.) Regardless the game-mode is a lot more casual than it was 8 years ago and I think the op was asking about servers that had ppl they could play with. And while stacking may not be to their liking, there is a reason servers are stacked in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

Guild / leader / serverLATE / Ersa / FCREAR / Saturn / FAPURR / Wade / TCSOX / Squirrel / SOSROSE / Cecil / SOSCC / Cleaner / FAWHAT / Stodjt / HODBOB / Grouchy / MagEA / Sakura / ARRP / ChrisK / FA (rebuilding)

REAR runs from 6pm AEST (Saturn is also a kiwi and a good bloke) so that would be closest to your timezone. It’s slim pickings though but still a few groups running around and we are relatively spread out across the servers so there is usually something to fight. Good luck

@hammo.5348 said:

Guild / leader / serverLATE / Ersa / FCREAR / Saturn / FAPURR / Wade / TCSOX / Squirrel / SOSROSE / Cecil / SOSCC / Cleaner / FAWHAT / Stodjt / HODBOB / Grouchy / MagEA / Sakura / ARRP / ChrisK / FA (rebuilding)

REAR runs from 6pm AEST (Saturn is also a kiwi and a good bloke) so that would be closest to your timezone. It’s slim pickings though but still a few groups running around and we are relatively spread out across the servers so there is usually something to fight. Good luck

Hammo.....from DAD?Did you guys disband shortly after going from TC to SoS?