Mac Crashes in Divinity's Reach since Wintersday?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lord Warfin.1209 said:The error messages I saw after the December 17 release indicated missing or mis-indexed high quality textures. Now the January 14 release has it crashing repeatedly again and the error messages indicate something to do with shaders. I'm still using medium quality settings to work around the Wintersday crashes. Haven't tried changing the settings yet again to see if there is a way around this one. Can we just opt out of these special events if it means we can't even run the game at all?

I don’t have much knowledge when it comes to computers but all my graphics are set to low for WvW purposes/ and still constant crashes. Not sure if changing settings will help.

Since the Lunar NY Patch it always crashes directly after logging into the world... It is unplayable right now.We need definitely a rollback, because it was at least playable before.We Mac users are at a disadvantage right now, because we cannot play at all

I've had the same problem since the Wintersday patch. It seems to occur whenever there are 7 or more character models and/or a commander/catmander, including NPCs, within 6000 range units of my character. Adjusting graphics settings has no effect on this issue. 15 minutes ago, I checked the minimum system requirements on the advice of a in-game friend and found that the minimum required graphics card is an Intel HD 3000, where I'm using an Intel HD 630, which was the factory standard for Mac laptops as of June 2017, when I bought my computer. I had no issues on any graphics setting prior to the Wintersday 2019 patch update. If the graphics card is indeed the cause of this problem, I have to say I'm rather angry with Arena.net for changing this on us without any notification, especially because it is not possible to upgrade individual components on a Mac laptop; if you want 1 component upgraded, you have to buy a whole new computer. I would strongly urge Arena.net to restore functionality on older graphics cards, especially since they're not that old!

@DarkLancer.1902 said:I've had the same problem since the Wintersday patch. It seems to occur whenever there are 7 or more character models and/or a commander/catmander, including NPCs, within 6000 range units of my character. Adjusting graphics settings has no effect on this issue. 15 minutes ago, I checked the minimum system requirements on the advice of a in-game friend and found that the minimum required graphics card is an Intel HD 3000, where I'm using an Intel HD 360, which was the factory standard for Mac laptops as of June 2017, when I bought my computer. I had no issues on any graphics setting prior to the Wintersday 2019 patch update. If the graphics card is indeed the cause of this problem, I have to say I'm rather angry with Arena.net for changing this on us without any notification, especially because it is not possible to upgrade individual components on a Mac laptop; if you want 1 component upgraded, you have to buy a whole new computer. I would strongly urge Arena.net to restore functionality on older graphics cards, especially since they're not that old!

I once brought this issue with macs and changes in system requirements to them. They quoted back to me their agreement where it states system requirements can change without notice.

I had like 10 crashes after the Lunar NY patch... even setting the game to the lowest it still crash. It worked okay until now... this is the error that I get:

Assertion: nearDist < HUGE_EXTENT && farDist < HUGE_EXTENTAssertion: fabsf(position.x) < GR_LIGHT_HUGE_EXTENT && fabsf(position.y) < GR_LIGHT_HUGE_EXTENT && fabsf(position.z) < GR_LIGHT_HUGE_EXTENTSignal: Segmentation fault: 11 (addr=0x0000000000001794)Assertion: index < m_count

Any fix to it? Soon? I want to enjoy the Lunar NY event too, like all players... Tbh i feel discriminated for having a Mac, ANet please fix this ASAP! We, Mac players, want to enjoy the game. Thank you! @ArenaNet Team.4819

I'm having the same issue. I've tried all the regular fixes (repair, reinstall, lower settings) but no fix. it started happening to me since Wintersday on occasion but since todays update it happens within seconds of logging on. It seems that if I turn the Shaders setting to the lowest then it lasts longer but still crashes after a few minutes. really hoping this is sorted soon so we can get back to doing what we love. Thanks!

@Calisanna.8732 said:

@"DarkLancer.1902" said:I've had the same problem since the Wintersday patch. It seems to occur whenever there are 7 or more character models and/or a commander/catmander, including NPCs, within 6000 range units of my character. Adjusting graphics settings has no effect on this issue. 15 minutes ago, I checked the minimum system requirements on the advice of a in-game friend and found that the minimum required graphics card is an Intel HD 3000, where I'm using an Intel HD 360, which was the factory standard for Mac laptops as of June 2017, when I bought my computer. I had no issues on any graphics setting prior to the Wintersday 2019 patch update. If the graphics card is indeed the cause of this problem, I have to say I'm rather angry with Arena.net for changing this on us without any notification, especially because it is not possible to upgrade individual components on a Mac laptop; if you want 1 component upgraded, you have to buy a whole new computer. I would strongly urge Arena.net to restore functionality on older graphics cards, especially since they're not that old!

I once brought this issue with macs and changes in system requirements to them. They quoted back to me their agreement where it states system requirements can change without notice.

I won't dispute the user license agreement, but reading over this topic and seeing that people who submitted tickets on the issue got back a vague response about it being a hardware issue on their end rather than a definitive "We recently changed the minimum system requirements, so you should check whether or not your computer still meets them," is kind of dishonorable, and not good business. If that's the problem. Arena.net still hasn't really answered the question. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt until they do.

Whatever the issue is, we need a concrete answer about what it is and how to fix it.

I won't dispute the user license agreement, but reading over this topic and seeing that people who submitted tickets on the issue got back a vague response about it being a hardware issue on their end rather than a definitive "We recently changed the minimum system requirements, so you should check whether or not your computer still meets them," is kind of dishonorable, and not good business. If that's the problem. Arena.net still hasn't really answered the question. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt until they do.

Whatever the issue is, we need a concrete answer about what it is and how to fix it.

I agree, and hopefully sooner rather than later. I was hoping for acknowledgment at the bare minimum today

ok, now this problem is showing up for me too. The game is ENTIRELY unplayable on multiple computers. It crashes within seconds of logging in to any character, regardless of machine, even after confirming that video is set to best performance. I was able to raid last night and play WvW fine, now nothing. Disappointing to say the least.

I started the game just before the Winter special event . The Mac would crash every few moments. Turned down Graphic all the way and the game ran fine. Enjoyed the game enough to buy the expansions. I sign in today, crash after crash on low settings. Crash report listed below

--> Crash <--Assertion: nearDist < GR_LIGHT_HUGE_EXTENT && farDist < GR_LIGHT_HUGE_EXTENTFile: \Users\buildsrv\Gw2\Live\NAEU\v2\Code\Arena\Engine\Gr\GrLight.cpp(1742)App: Gw64Pid: 7826BaseAddr: 0x0000000000010000ProgramId: 101Build: 101409When: 2020-01-14T23:31:25ZUptime: 00:04:14Flags: 0x0

--> System <--Name: (mac)IpAddr: 192.168.1.65Processors: 4 (Intel x86-64h Haswell)OSVersion: macOS Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G2022)

--> System Memory <--Memory: 8192ProcessCount: 328

--> Process Memory <--Private: 1909MBWorkingSet: N/APeakWorkingSet: N/APageFaults: N/A

--> Memory Category Usage (Inclusive) <--[Category] [size(MB)] [Count]
Root 1028.56673356
Programmer Data 754.09308924
Game 329.43167092
Engine 302.44107748
Content 221.3757411
Model-Programmer 218.5235292
Uncategorized 187.09314944
Text 89.0312526
Collections 86.962466
Dictionary 86.421001
Gr 63.2945105
Art Assets 49.1410020
Gr Umbra 41.751021
Collide 38.2439468
Character Models 37.791430
Composite Models 37.601103
Composite Tex Pool 30.48136
Composite Tex 30.48136
I/O 28.431465
Archive 26.8225
Collide Havok 15.1735588
Composite 12.251877
Audio 11.733372
Map 8.8723895

--> Memory Category Usage (Exclusive) <--[Category] [size(MB)] [Count]
Content 221.3757411
Model-Programmer 211.8325205
Uncategorized 187.09314944
Text 89.0312526
Dictionary 86.421001
Gr Umbra 41.751021
Composite Tex Pool 30.48136
Archive 26.8225
Collide 20.062809
Collide Havok 15.1735588
Composite 12.251877
Audio FMOD 8.691657
Gr Model 7.1616052
Composite Packfile 7.00233
Model Granny 6.679238
Game 5.2432817
Gr Shadow 3.652971
Gr 3.412507
Props 3.3610850
Audio 3.041715
Collide Mesh 3.011071
Map Zone 2.966589
Prop Models 2.772175
Zone Models 2.742149

--> DllList <--/Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/MacOS/GuildWars2/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation/usr/lib/libauto.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration/usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib/usr/lib/libz.1.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices/usr/lib/liblangid.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit/usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib/usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib/usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib/usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib/usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib/usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib/usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib/usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib/usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib/usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib/usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib/usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib/usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib/usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_darwin.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib/usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib/usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib/usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security/usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib/usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib/usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression/usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib/usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib/usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib/usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib/usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib/usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib/usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib/usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib/usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib/usr/lib/libapple_nghttp2.dylib/usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreNLP.framework/Versions/A/CoreNLP/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetadataUtilities.framework/Versions/A/MetadataUtilities/usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO/System/Library/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSyncLegacy.framework/Versions/A/ColorSyncLegacy/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate/usr/lib/libcompression.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparse.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUWrangler.framework/Versions/A/GPUWrangler/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSCore.framework/Versions/A/MPSCore/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSImage.framework/Versions/A/MPSImage/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSNeuralNetwork.framework/Versions/A/MPSNeuralNetwork/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSMatrix.framework/Versions/A/MPSMatrix/System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSRayIntersector.framework/Versions/A/MPSRayIntersector/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalTools.framework/Versions/A/MetalTools/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AggregateDictionary.framework/Versions/A/AggregateDictionary/usr/lib/libMobileGestalt.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphVisualizer.framework/Versions/A/GraphVisualizer/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL/usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OTSVG.framework/Versions/A/OTSVG/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS/usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal/usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS/usr/lib/libutil.dylib/usr/lib/libcharset.1.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSauce.framework/Versions/A/AppleSauce/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssertionServices.framework/Versions/A/AssertionServices/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BaseBoard.framework/Versions/A/BaseBoard/usr/lib/libmecab.1.0.0.dylib/usr/lib/libgermantok.dylib/usr/lib/libThaiTokenizer.dylib/usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Lexicon.framework/Versions/A/Lexicon/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LinguisticData.framework/Versions/A/LinguisticData/usr/lib/libcmph.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackgroundTaskManagement.framework/Versions/A/BackgroundTaskManagement/usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XCTTargetBootstrap.framework/Versions/A/XCTTargetBootstrap/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO/usr/lib/libate.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKit.framework/Versions/A/AuthKit/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileKeyBag.framework/Versions/A/MobileKeyBag/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/CorePhoneNumbers/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleIDAuthSupport.framework/Versions/A/AppleIDAuthSupport/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/KeychainCircle.framework/Versions/A/KeychainCircle/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ROCKit.framework/Versions/A/ROCKit/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore/Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/Frameworks/Gw64.framework/Gw64/Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/Frameworks/Gw64.framework/Versions/GuildWars2.101409/libCoherentUI.dylib/Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/Frameworks/Gw64.framework/Versions/GuildWars2.101409/libBink2Macx64.dylib/Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/Frameworks/Gw64.framework/Versions/GuildWars2.101409/libfmodex.dylib/Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/Frameworks/Gw64.framework/Versions/GuildWars2.101409/libumbra31ob64.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib/System/Library/Extensions/AMDMTLBronzeDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDMTLBronzeDriver/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelMemoryInfo.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelMemoryInfo/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/Versions/3902/Libraries/libmetal_timestamp.dylib/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileAsset.framework/Versions/A/MobileAsset/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/StreamingZip.framework/Versions/A/StreamingZip/System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD/System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mangrove.framework/Versions/A/Mangrove/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia/System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC/usr/lib/libspindump.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA/usr/lib/libobjc-trampolines.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/PlugIns/csparser.bundle/Contents/MacOS/csparser/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX4000SCLib.dylib/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib/usr/lib/libcrypto.35.dylib/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn/System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/login

--> Game Context <--MapId: 19Flags: 0x241ElapsedTime: 00:00:08

--> World State <--

--> Thread 0xb884930 <--

--> Trace <--PC Rt : Args000000000154e739 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
000000000154c6f3 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
000000000154e2a3 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
000000000154b709 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
000000000153a9fd 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
0000000001649c03 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
00000000018da633 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
000000000188b266 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
00000000009c2fb4 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
00000000003b70f0 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
00000000003b67cb 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
00000000003b4c88 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
0000000001548b6e 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
00000000003b4538 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
000000000153e425 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
000000000000007e 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
0000000000000042 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
000000000000000d 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000

--> Stack <--000070001023e590 000070001023e590 000000019ca9d000 0000003000000010 000070001023e5f0 ..#..p..............0....W...... 000070001023e5b0 000070001023e990 000000010bd257a0 0000600003f51290 000000019ca9d000 ..#..p...W..................... 000070001023e5d0 000000010ba0e432 00007fff79f9a630 000070001023e630 000000010b2e5f2a 2.......0..y....0.#..p..*_......000070001023e5f0 0000000000100028 0000600000350180 0000600000f61870 0000000000080000 (.........5....p.............. 000070001023e610 0000000000100000 0000000125b78bf0 000070001023e680 000000019ca9d000 ...........%......#..p..........000070001023e630 000070001023e660 000000010b2e7ac3 000000010b9d5a62 000000010b9d5a62.#..p...z......bZ......bZ......000070001023e650 00000000000006ce 000000010b9d5ae2 000070001023e670 000000010b2e4f29 .........Z......p.#..p..)O...... 000070001023e670 000070001023e700 000000010b2d421d 000000010bd25048 0000000100000000 ..#..p...B-.....HP..............000070001023e690 000000010b9d5ae2 000000010b9d5a62 00000001000006ce 0000000000000000 .Z......bZ...................... 000070001023e6b0 0000700000000001 000070001023e6d0 000070001023e6d8 46a03736ffffffff .....p....#..p....#..p......67.F000070001023e6d0 0000000000000000 000000010ba8aa9a 0000000112308f50 000000010f78dc7c ................P.0.....|.x..... 000070001023e6f0 000000010f78dc10 3ffffffffffffffe 000070001023e730 000000010b3e3423 ..x............?0.#..p..#4>.....000070001023e710 46a0373646e70eec 437a0000c4a1eb0c 00000000571caa10 000000010f78dc7c ...F67.F......zC...W....|.x..... 000070001023e730 000070001023eb70 000000010b673e53 000070001023eb80 000070001023eb90 p.#..p..S>g.......#..p....#..p..000070001023e750 000000010f78dc30 000000010f78dc68 000000010f78dca0 000000010f78dcd8 0.x.....h.x.......x.......x..... 000070001023e770 000000010f78dd10 000000010f78dd48 000000010f78dd80 000000010f78ddb8 ..x.....H.x.......x.......x.....000070001023e790 000000010f78ddf0 000000010f78de28 000000010f78de60 000000010f78de98 ..x.....(.x......x.......x.....000070001023e7b0 000000010f78ded0 000000010f78df08 000000010f78df40 000000010f78df78 ..x.......x.....@.x.....x.x..... 000070001023e7d0 000000010f78dfb0 000000010f78dfe8 000000010f78e020 000000010f78e058 ..x.......x..... .x.....X.x.....000070001023e7f0 000000010f78e090 000000010f78e0c8 000000010f78e100 000000010f78e138 ..x.......x.......x.....8.x..... 000070001023e810 000000010f78e170 000000010f78e1a8 000000010f78e1e0 000000010f78e218 p.x.......x.......x.......x.....000070001023e830 000000010f78e250 000000010f78e288 0000000125b78c30 c4a1eb0c00000001 P.x.......x.....0..%............ 000070001023e850 000070001023ea68 000000003e739b9d 0000000157bd5410 0000000000001800 h.#..p....s>.....T.W............000070001023e870 442024fa4466ff82 0000000109d9bf9a 443f40004466ff82 0000000042e79c46 ..fD.$ D..........fD.@?DF..B.... 000070001023e890 0000000e1023e940 00000000000000c0 0000000109308e40 00000001093094e0 @.#.............@.0.......0.....000070001023e8b0 0000000000000000 0000000000000020 0000000000000018 0000000000000010 ........ ....................... 000070001023e8d0 000000010940d580 0000000000000016 000070001023e940 0000000109db0008 ..@.............@.#..p..........000070001023e8f0 0000000100000000 00000001093094e0 442024fa4466ff82 00000000422fe14a ..........0.......fD.$ DJ./B.... 000070001023e910 000070001023ea50 000000010a790cce 0000000000000000 000000010b96e8ba P.#..p....y.....................000070001023e930 0000000000000008 000000018aba2fd0 000070001023e960 000000010b2d5a47 ........./.......#..p..GZ-.....000070001023e950 3e5cdcde3f20a0a1 000000003e58d8da 000070001023e9f0 000000010b2d4f21 .. ?..\>..X>......#..p..!O-..... 000070001023e970 0000000109308e40 00000291093098c0 0000000000000000 0000000000000060 @.0.......0.............`.......

0 Gw64 0x000000010b2e7ea9 EntryPoint + 223412571 Gw64 0x000000010b2e77ba EntryPoint + 223394822 Gw64 0x000000010b2e5f2a EntryPoint + 223331943 Gw64 0x000000010b2e7ac3 EntryPoint + 223402594 Gw64 0x000000010b2e4f29 EntryPoint + 223290975 Gw64 0x000000010b2d421d EntryPoint + 222602216 Gw64 0x000000010b3e3423 EntryPoint + 233707557 Gw64 0x000000010b673e53 EntryPoint + 260603398 Gw64 0x000000010b624a86 EntryPoint + 257357829 Gw64 0x000000010a75c7d4 EntryPoint + 1023582810 Gw64 0x000000010a150910 EntryPoint + 389553611 Gw64 0x000000010a14ffeb EntryPoint + 389319512 Gw64 0x000000010a14e4a8 EntryPoint + 388621613 Gw64 0x000000010b2e238e EntryPoint + 2231793414 Gw64 0x000000010a14dd58 EntryPoint + 388434415 Gw64 0x000000010b2d7c45 EntryPoint + 2227510916 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7b9692eb _pthread_body + 12617 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7b96c249 _pthread_start + 6618 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff7b96840d thread_start + 13

--> Error Logs <--Failed to load emote fileNULL REWARD TRACK: 373A6A85-CB29-EA11-81B6-95103C0D6492NULL REWARD TRACK: 373A6A85-CB29-EA11-81B6-95103C0D6492

--> OpenGL Info <--Version: 4.1 ATI-2.11.21Renderer: AMD Radeon Pro 580 OpenGL EngineVendor: ATI Technologies Inc.