Has this ever happened to you?

Tom.6478

I realize this probably seems dumb, yet it did happen to me.I haven't played in a while. I went to W vs W and tried to take a camp. I did it, but only by the skin of my teeth. I did it agian....same thing. WTH, that use to be easy.I thought they must have seriously nerfed my build. I thought....well that sucks.....Then I happened to notice my pet was set on avoiding combat.Yep, I'm a dumb ass....still I can't be the only one....can I?

I do not really play much WvW but last time I tried as power slb and it went fine. I guess it can also depend of the build. If you can regroup mobs, use one wolf pack and barrage it will deal quite a lot of damage. I think the supervisor does deal a lot of damage, even to the pet. But sicem + rapid fire followed by gs combo, pet should do it. Of course this means running of utilities for some time (even the heal). If you did not play ranger for a while sicem and lb got specifically targeted

This game is so screwed up I can't determine what's a bug and what isn't anymore.Clearly targeting opponents right in front of me and all that happens is getting "obstructed" on any weapon and my arrows shoot straight into the ground or off in a completely different direction .Hiding behind a cliff and people "B" lining it directly to me when they should have absolutely no way of seeing me, my pet , tag or not being marked . Pets changing when ever I change maps . Beast mode re-settting after dismounting .Trying to stomp and it fails repeatedly without interrupts when the downed is right in front of me. And the list goes on and on and on.I've started playing other games again because at least the bugs are predicable.