Problems with extremely slow loading screen ever since today

I am having problems logging into the game its taking very long, it only happens to me 2 hours ago, earlier was ok, loading screen is extremely slow and when i log in it says error and i can;t see my guild members in my guild and i cant see the black lion trading post and gem store, they cant load at all for me what is happening?

Is anyone experiencing this problem? It only happens after the lunar new year patch. Please look into my account and fix it. Thanks.

I'm experiencing extremely slow loading times whenever changing maps, and it started today. Thought at first it was Divinity's Reach due to the event, but it's happening with all maps it seems.

Don't have any issues accessing gem store or trading post though.. and I finish loading without errors, it just takes what feels like a minute instead of the normal 5-10 seconds.

@Najten.2418 said:I'm experiencing extremely slow loading times whenever changing maps, and it started today. Thought at first it was Divinity's Reach due to the event, but it's happening with all maps it seems.

Don't have any issues accessing gem store or trading post though.. and I finish loading without errors, it just takes what feels like a minute instead of the normal 5-10 seconds.

Its working fine for me until this afternoon the problem came when it logged me out of the game automatically, I contacted my internet service provider, they have already done a test on their server and they told me it seems the U.S, GW2 server is having problems connecting to my country Singapore, not all countries are affected, i dont think the U.S is affected so most of you can still play the game. But my whole country cant play gw2 right now, i hope the gw2 team can solve the issue soon, i think some other countries are also affected.

I am very disappointed and fustrated right now its been more than 12 hours and they still havent fix the problems, i woke up and tried still i cant connect to the gw2 server, and for some reasons gw2 wiki is loading very slow for me as well, and i am pretty sure its not my pc problems or my internet connection, i am perfectly fine with other games and websites, my internet service provider said they will do a testing to connect to the gw2 servers and monitor it today and see how it goes, they cant connect to the gw2 server as well for your information so its not just me.

Terribly irritating, i want to play the lunar new year events and this has to happen at this time.