Lunar New Year Crashes Mac Client

Sol.6340

Just to add my observations to the growing list. I'm playing on Mac and, as reported by others, the game client is crashing within 30secs of selecting any character and entering the game world. So far I have crashed the client while: entering combat, pressing 1 while out of combat (at this point I don't have the patience to relog and test all the combat/utility keys), hitting+holding the space key while mounted (Raptor).As mentioned by others, these crashes have only appeared since the recent New Year's Celebration patch was added.

I'm sad. Adding to the list. I'm playing on Mac, iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015), updated to Catalina. Game is crashing, sometimes right after I login, sometimes after a few minutes. Tried doing a few New Year's events and can't even make it through a NY event daily. Toon doesn't even need to be participating in the New Year's event. Just doing my normal dailies; a little farming and map completion. I'm with FurryPiglet.1974, I don't have the patience to log in anymore. Started with the NY Event patch. Hoping the Dev's are working on it. I'll check back tomorrow.

This is really making me sad :'( :/ , me being a returning player and all having sooooooo much work to do..... When I got on last night I started playing my ranger who was already out in the field. Engaged combat and crash... I didn't think anything of it until it started happening every time, then I thought to myself..... when I hit the launcher my game never updated..... so I was like how am I even playing lunar new year when there was no update for me? Im wondering if that could be the issue at hand being able to access the game without it ever being patched can cause bugs in coding right? im still currently running build 101409.... if that helps any ..... I just want to play :'(

Same for me. No change from Mojave to Catalina, it crashes immediately or after a few seconds. It is not related to an antivirus.I point out that I had the same problem with the previous winter update (hivernel). As nothing worked, I had downloaded the 48 GB of the game again and it worked. But I will not download 48 GB with each update ...