Trailer for Episode 2 released

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"particlepinata.9865" said:Am i the only one getting spanish language episode info when reading the information page? First the bombartment of e-mails in all kind of languages yesterday, what is happening? :p The link does say en, so it should be english. This is the link: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/january-28-2020/

You can read it in English by using the EN-GB option.(Already notified ArenaNet about the snafu.)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"particlepinata.9865" said:Am i the only one getting spanish language episode info when reading the information page? First the bombartment of e-mails in all kind of languages yesterday, what is happening? :p The link does say en, so it should be english. This is the link:

You can read it in English by using the EN-GB option.(Already notified ArenaNet about the snafu.)

Yeah i already noticed your post after posting this ;) Thx

Well Primordus didn't look like Primordus in EoN either. And frankly I don't mind that 200 years changed a low-poly lump of poorly textured thing trapped in a sheet of ice into something that looks cool.

Can I just make a little request by the way? Can we get a new Icebrood Saga -themed character selection screen? Really tired of PoF desert theme now. It has been a letdown next to the HoT-theme in the first place, but now its just jarring

Some more of the same map, okay, I guess. Some 'okay' weapon and armor skins, nothing grand, but okay. Tacking on to the absolutely arbitrary, pointless, low-effort masteries. A some-what interesting looking world boss. Another strike mission. Idk, there just isn't anything in that to get excited about? Watching that trailer it feels like a scrap of content rolled off the cookie cutter content-machine. There is nothing to really get me psyched. Nothing to want to get me talking amongst my friends and speculating about the awesome new content. It's looks just "okay, I guess".

Very nice trailer. I like the environments kudos for Kodan Iceberg, and that forest-cave. That music through felt like I was watching an anime opening.I kinda like the fight against yourself as the strike mission. Ah and nice icy Pterodactyl. The map seems big too.Something amazing: Raven's armor doesn't cut Asura ears!!! :o

This one looks to be a lot of fun. I enjoyed the last episode even though it was shorter than I hoped. I'm really hyped about Drakkar. That is a cool looking world boss. Also, the boreal mace is my favorite weapon since it released and is now getting an upgrade. That was an unexpected pleasant surprise. The new mastery system wasn't notable to me except that I could use the special action skill while mounted. I'm curious as to what the next tiers for that will be.

damn i never had time to catch up the content, i was investing in LS4 stuff / achievments so i dont storage LS5 currencies.

i like that finally we can have a "theme" gear : expanded weapons and the raven set.

Also this format of "expand" stuff is good too, perhaps we can finally have some sense of "deepeness".

Wonderful looking map! I was worried shiverpeaks and far shiverpeaks would be too similar, especially with this not necessarily having a full expansion budget for assets. But man, this looks great! Several areas feel all new and different, love those new trees that are making that dense forest in one of the screenshots on the release page.

And as someone who knows all about GW1 lore but hasn’t actually played EOTN, I can’t comment on drakkar’s size but I think he looks great! Yeah he’s different, but these things happen with centuries-old-magic-sucking monsters

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:T3 upgrade of the weapons I salvaged or mystic forged. Why do I know I'll need the actual weapon to t3 it now. Hopefully I'm wrong.This was my primary concern watching the trailer as well. Ofc anet is doubtless aware of how many players no longer have the weapons from the last ep and designed the new ep accordingly, but we shall see . . .

I'm also curious as to how the 'expanded' map will work for ppl who do not log in frequently enough to unlock every episode. If you have ep 2 but not ep 1, what is your bjora marches going to look like . . ?

Here is what is said by wolf in the trailer: "You are all wondering why I've called for you. The Kodans Ignores our voices. They cannot speak to Ox, Eagle or Wolverine, but Braham can. (Braham: Why me?) You are a Norn of Prophecy, but you are not yet true Norn. Take the lost spirits power, use it against Drakkar. Only then you will find the place where my spirit live in your own. "