Email Spam

Ionut.2307

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:Sorry about that. :/ We're aware of it and looking into what happened. @Ionut.2307 you mentioned every day–can you let us know when you began receiving them and for how many days? I can pass that along to the people looking into the cause of the problem.

As for the emails. I changed my settings for my account several months ago to turn off receiving newsletters. That didn't work and I still received them. In December I still got sent the newsletter and once the same newsletter multiple times in multiple languages. I had to send a support request to be removed from the mailing list as doing so in my account settings didn't work. The support request seems to have worked as opposed to turning off newsletters in my account settings. So it seems turning it off in the account options does not work. Hope that feedback helps.

Edit: Also those emails I got did not have an unsubscribe link that I could find.

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:Sorry about that. :/ We're aware of it and looking into what happened. @Ionut.2307 you mentioned every day–can you let us know when you began receiving them and for how many days? I can pass that along to the people looking into the cause of the problem.

I received multiple e-mails, in multiple languages starting on the 14th and stopped on the 15th.

@kharmin.7683 said:Hey, did you know that the Lunar Festival is underway? Just letting everyone know as I got way more than the one email from Anet that would have been necessary. I thought that perhaps I got emails for other people by mistake since I received so many.

I usually get my email halfway the festivals, you must be lucky getting to many before the festival is almost over