Mmr build with phal strength.

Psycoprophet.8107

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:Tittle ^ does it give a worth while amount of healing in a pvp setting or does it require always being around teammates to be at all effective? Was thinking on trying with pally or valkyrie and strength rune but was wondering if anyone has tried it or similar and how it went.

Vigorous Shouts will provide you and your party with more healing and the cost of some shared might. You'll still have a ton of might share though with "For great Justice!". Plus with MMR + Vigorous Shouts, "For great justice!" basically becomes a second heal for yourself.

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:Tittle ^ does it give a worth while amount of healing in a pvp setting or does it require always being around teammates to be at all effective? Was thinking on trying with pally or valkyrie and strength rune but was wondering if anyone has tried it or similar and how it went.

Vigorous Shouts will provide you and your party with more healing and the cost of some shared might. You'll still have a ton of might share though with "For great Justice!". Plus with MMR + Vigorous Shouts, "For great justice!" basically becomes a second heal for yourself.

Nice! Thanks for the info I appreciate it.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Tittle ^ does it give a worth while amount of healing in a pvp setting or does it require always being around teammates to be at all effective? Was thinking on trying with pally or valkyrie and strength rune but was wondering if anyone has tried it or similar and how it went.

Phalanx only provides more heal with max amount of ppl around you. And since warrior isnt really a groupspecc and pvp isnt rly about 5v5 (fights are more stretched across the map)You rarely have enough ppl around you for that. In wvw zerging its a different story.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Tittle ^ does it give a worth while amount of healing in a pvp setting or does it require always being around teammates to be at all effective? Was thinking on trying with pally or valkyrie and strength rune but was wondering if anyone has tried it or similar and how it went.

Phalanx only provides more heal with max amount of ppl around you. And since warrior isnt really a groupspecc and pvp isnt rly about 5v5 (fights are more stretched across the map)You rarely have enough ppl around you for that. In wvw zerging its a different story.

Ok thanks for the info. Is slow counter as viable as loss aversion in pvp scenarios? Also does strength rune out shine eagle etc for dps or is the healing from might the sole reason to choose it over other dps runes?

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Ok thanks for the info. Is slow counter as viable as loss aversion in pvp scenarios? Also does strength rune out shine eagle etc for dps or is the healing from might the sole reason to choose it over other dps runes?

It's really personal preference. I take Sun and Moon since I play Dagger/Dagger but it just depends. Do you want more adrenalin or to screw with your opponents rotation with slow? You want to have your might stick around as long as you can, plus you'll always have that 5% damage boost from strength. I haven't tested the numbers of strength vs eagle but I don't see a scenario where I wouldn't want the extra might duration. It pairs up too well with warrior.

@Zexanima.7851 said:

It's really personal preference. I take Sun and Moon since I play Dagger/Dagger but it just depends. Do you want more adrenalin or to screw with your opponents rotation with slow? You want to have your might stick around as long as you can, plus you'll always have that 5% damage boost from strength. I haven't tested the numbers of strength vs eagle but I don't see a scenario where I wouldn't want the extra might duration. It pairs up too well with warrior.

Ok thanks for the info, I really like the defensive nature of shield so I usually run that. I've been loading my weapons with boon removal sigils and intelligence on gs with loss aversion trait, usually dagger/shield with no escape traited. Seemed good but was thinking on axe/shield and slow counter with compounding sigil and sigil that gives 30% stun duration. See how she goes lol

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Ok thanks for the info, I really like the defensive nature of shield so I usually run that. I've been loading my weapons with boon removal sigils and intelligence on gs with loss aversion trait, usually dagger/shield with no escape traited. Seemed good but was thinking on axe/shield and slow counter with compounding sigil and sigil that gives 30% stun duration. See how she goes lol

Keep playing around with it and find what feels best for you. I run dagger/dagger because I like the feel of it. I've had to make my entirely own strange build to make it work well. If you ever want a second opinion on warrior builds feel free to shoot me a whisper in-game.

@Zexanima.7851 said:

Keep playing around with it and find what feels best for you. I run dagger/dagger because I like the feel of it. I've had to make my entirely own strange build to make it work well. If you ever want a second opinion on warrior builds feel free to shoot me a whisper in-game.

Ok great, thanks I'm in na

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Same, I usually on in the evenings CST.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:What's ur warrior look like? I get squished by wardiorslots in arena lol

Name is "Jean Tannenn", big norn dude. Kind of hard to describe the look, uhhh, viking-ish?

I got that reference. Should be running double axes there mate.

Don't worry, the wicked sisters are always near by.