[EU][PvE][Raids][Semi-Hardcore]Neo Synergy

Ashyrra.2109

Neo Synergy [NeoS] is looking for players that are highly motivated and eager to play Raids.

About NeoS

NeoS is a guild that started Fractals CM and raids from December 2019 with both inexperienced and experienced players. NeoS now successfully clears all raid wings every week (schedule below - raids organized only during Friday and week-end). Most members have now 250kp+/15kUFE+ in fractals CM and experience in all raid wings (> 150kp). Before EOD expansion, we did a full clear + 5 CM in 1 raid session of around 3h30 every Friday evening. We are currently looking to complete the static roster and we want to do the FC in less than 3hours with only 1 healer on each boss. We provide ascended food during raid sessions.

Please note - NeoS is not a training guild.

Schedule:

• Raid Full Clear on Friday (8:30pm to 00:00am CEST)
  • Saturday (Schedule to be confirmed) - Grinding session

What we are looking for:

• Players with more than 90% of dps benchmark on their main dps classes
  • Players who have good experience in all raid wings and boss (Min 100kp each boss)
  • Players who want to commit in a static roster OR players who want to be part of a raiding guild/community with like-minded players
  • Players who are willing to improve their gameplay, learn new classes, adapt class/role to each encounter

▶️ Currently looking for: ◀️

• 1 main BS or main quickness (mini qchrono, qfb, qscrapper...)
  • 1 dps (able to play various roles + slb kite on Q1) 

Why Semi-Hardcore?

We want to play in an optimized way, eager to learn new strategies, new classes, new builds and we're not afraid of spending time to train on the golem. Members' tight schedules (working life) don't allow us to organize long raiding sessions to train on a single boss, as we also want to guarantee a weekly full clear to our members. However, when the opportunity arises, we thrive on challenging ourselves, trying to break our records, or training (new strategies) on a boss (or cm) even if we do not full clear for this session. We're looking for players with the same mindset. Some players will call it "casual"; some others will call it "hardcore"; we call it "semi-hardcore".

Few rules:

• Be friendly, fair-play, open-minded and eager to learn – negative behavior or disrespect will not be tolerated
  • Representing the guild is not mandatory but appreciated
  • Discord (for raids and/or fractals) + headset
  • 20+ years old

Contact in-game: Ashyrra.2109

Edited by Ashyrra.2109
Recruitment updated

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are looking for 1 player able to play chrono tank, druid or kiter during raids and that can play at least fractals T4 and optionally CM (no KP required).

We usually play fractals every evening (start between 7-9 pm GMT+1) and run our raid sessions during Friday evening (start between 8:30-9 pm GMT+1); Saturday (3 pm and 8:30 pm GMT+1); Sunday (3 pm and 8:30 pm GMT+1).

For the sake of clarity, we will keep the guild small to ensure that players can run several raid sessions each week.

It is recommended to be able to participate in at least 1 or 2 raid sessions per week and run some fractals sessions every week.

Send me an in-game message if you are interested to join us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Edited the first message.

We are still looking for players who can already play T4 Fractals and who have some experience in raiding (see rules above).

Some information:In total, we killed more than 100 raid bosses since we started raiding in December (cleared Wing1-4-7 / started to train Wing5).Players who started CM in December have now more than 100kp.

• 1 month later...

We are looking for an experienced DPS player (in all wings) to join our static roster. Send me a pm in-game if you are interested.

We have now successfully cleared all raid wings though we still struggle a little bit on Dhuum. When we will be comfortable on all bosses, we will start CM.

• 2 weeks later...

We are still looking for 1 experienced DPS player (or versatile player). Contact me in-game for more information (please send me also benchmark screenshots and/or battle reports).

We successfully full cleared all wings last week. We will start soon raids CM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Ashyrra! you said me that i should write here. As i told you my english is not really good, but here i am doing my best gramar as possible.Recently i played with your guild as Druid, plus I readed in previous coment (July 11,2020) that the group need a Druid, that is perfect. I am really instrested to be a part of something that your guild is doing.I noticed too, that the group is doing fractals, recently i get the 1st tittle in that.(1/4) and i have some experience in CMs.I want to know about the Raid time. You said in squad something about FC Fraidays evening and saturday afternoon. Perfects days. I only need to know the hour to be ready, i have a big difference in time with Spain hour arround 5hs. (i am checking with GTM i run -3 hours of difference).

Well, thanks for all i ll wait for an answer, in game or here.

peace