They fixed SMC, but they should have added fences instead.

Astrolicus.3716

*Eternal Battlegrounds: fixed assorted environment issues around Stonemist Castle.

They fixed it today, and I'm sad. I know people could jump inner with warclaw, but I was glad to see just a small update to Stonemist Castle. I wouldn't mind if they change the wall again, but this time they add fences so people don't try it again.

My example:(imagen taken from a video I found on YT)f44h5N0.jpg

But I'm not talking about a small fence, they could add a really, really tall fence so that nobody can jump inside again.

@Dawdler.8521 said:Or they could fix the wall callision so you cant go up the the lower edge. There is no real reason why you should and its not possible on straight walls already.

This would also fix other places where you can put catas high along a corner wall (often seen in hills or SW SM).

Is that the same ledge people use in towers like swt?

@Dawdler.8521 said:Or they could fix the wall callision so you cant go up the the lower edge. There is no real reason why you should and its not possible on straight walls already.

This would also fix other places where you can put catas high along a corner wall (often seen in hills or SW SM).

I was thinking you meant Bravost...

@Fish.2769 said:

@Infusion.7149 said:Another reason warclaw is broken, what's new. Is it possible with two warclaw leaps instead of 3 we have now? I saw/read somewhere that they were thinking of reverting it to two leaps.

Except you can do it with nearly every leap in the game from normal skills, not just the Warclaw.

Never let facts interfere with a good narrative . . .

@Gop.8713 said:

@"Infusion.7149" said:Another reason warclaw is broken, what's new. Is it possible with two warclaw leaps instead of 3 we have now? I saw/read somewhere that they were thinking of reverting it to two leaps.

Except you can do it with nearly every leap in the game from normal skills, not just the Warclaw.

"
Never let facts interfere with a good narrative . . .
"
- Mainstream Media

D:

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:what needs to be done is to add bars over gates to prevent warclaw from simply jumping over them. this is still possible right?

What they need to do is remove warclaw. No warclaw, no warclaw issues.By the same logic they need to remove SM. No SM, no SM issues. Problem solved. Everybody happy.

That would be a good move ._.

Remove ebg, it would solve the mendon's wall problem as well, and the queue problem that map has, win win.If people still want smc just put it in desert map, more than enough space! Just make sure not to put it too far north so earth keep can hit it, then we'd have to vote to delete desert bl and move smc to alpine.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Remove ebg, it would solve the mendon's wall problem as well, and the queue problem that map has, win win.If people still want smc just put it in desert map, more than enough space! Just make sure not to put it too far north so earth keep can hit it, then we'd have to vote to delete desert bl and move smc to alpine.But if you instead remove WvW, that also solves all complaints and adds more players to PvE/sPvP. No WvW, no WvW issues.

Yeah but I feel like spvp has a lot of problems too, and maybe that could be solved by removing that as well. They should close wvw and spvp and there will be much more people in pve, and maybe they could look into the option of players paying as npcs so we can still have pvp but it's still npcs so everyone will be happy.

@XenesisII.1540 said:Yeah but I feel like spvp has a lot of problems too, and maybe that could be solved by removing that as well. They should close wvw and spvp and there will be much more people in pve, and maybe they could look into the option of players paying as npcs so we can still have pvp but it's still npcs so everyone will be happy.But if you instead remove GW2, then that solves everything. No GW2, no WvW/sPvP/PvE issues.

If it would work for the warclaw, it'll work for the game its as simple as that.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:Yeah but I feel like spvp has a lot of problems too, and maybe that could be solved by removing that as well. They should close wvw and spvp and there will be much more people in pve, and maybe they could look into the option of players paying as npcs so we can still have pvp but it's still npcs so everyone will be happy.But if you instead remove GW2, then that solves everything. No GW2, no WvW/sPvP/PvE issues.

If it would work for the warclaw, it'll work for the game its as simple as that.

:0 there are pve issues???

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Yeah but I feel like spvp has a lot of problems too, and maybe that could be solved by removing that as well. They should close wvw and spvp and there will be much more people in pve, and maybe they could look into the option of players paying as npcs so we can still have pvp but it's still npcs so everyone will be happy.But if you instead remove GW2, then that solves everything. No GW2, no WvW/sPvP/PvE issues.

:0 there are pve issues???

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share