How to invest 10k gold for safe growth over time?

Thakis.6931

You know how it is with investments; when everyone knows about it, it is to late (or sell if you did it right). And when everyone starts to complain how much they lost, it is time to buy again. So any public forum is not a place to ask these questions.You either figure it out or get an exclusive tip.

It's impossible to know. I would buy things like mystic coins, ectos, precursors, and legendaries because those items tend to hold their value but then again Anet might put out a patch that completely changes the economy and you end up losing money. OR you could get lucky like some people and buy stacks of seaweed when they were 2c a piece and have Anet release a patch that drives to price up to 15 silver.

@Cuks.8241I disagree. I specifically ask for goods with a possible profit of 1-5%.Too low to be interesting for 99.999% of all users.For me, that would be already a three-digit profit.

@Linken.6345I don't want to invest my real mony to increase my wealth ingame.Or do I misunderstand you?

@"Valandil Dragonhart.2371"How does your comment help?This is a "Players help Players" thread.

@"Bassdeff.1895"I know how it works.But you miss my point.I quote my self again (or see above in another comment from me):

"I totally agree with your first answer but you and the other readers here forget one important point.I don't want to know the next best selling item. Items that could make a net profit of over 50, 100, or even 1000 %.I know nobody will share this kind of information in forums like this and that's totally ok.I'm interested in items with a small but steady growth (if they exist). Items with just 1-5 % net profit. Too small to be interesting for people like"

@Thakis.6931 said:@Cuks.8241I disagree. I specifically ask for goods with a possible profit of 1-5%.Too low to be interesting for 99.999% of all users.For me, that would be already a three-digit profit.

@Linken.6345I don't want to invest my real mony to increase my wealth ingame.Or do I misunderstand you?

@"Valandil Dragonhart.2371"How does your comment help?This is a "Players help Players" thread.

@"Bassdeff.1895"I know how it works.But you miss my point.I quote my self again (or see above in another comment from me):

"I totally agree with your first answer but you and the other readers here forget one important point.I don't want to know the next best selling item. Items that could make a net profit of over 50, 100, or even 1000 %.I know nobody will share this kind of information in forums like this and that's totally ok.I'm interested in items with a small but steady growth (if they exist). Items with just 1-5 % net profit. Too small to be interesting for people like"

I get your point. I'm telling you that there is no guaranteed long term investment cause Anet can make changes that drastically affect the economy at anytime.