Missing LI for Spirit Woods Run event (wing 1)

Karana.7026

Hi there!I had an issue with a missing LI from Spirit Wood Run (pre-Gorseval) event last week and submitted a ticket about it.I have got the following answer: "... there are no Legendary Insights drops for the Spirit Woods event, only for the bosses".But I am pretty sure that I got LIs for my previous event completions...Did I miss something? Was there any update that removed LI drop from Spirit Woods Run event?

@"Karana.7026" said:Hi there!I had an issue with a missing LI from Spirit Wood Run (pre-Gorseval) event last week and submitted a ticket about it.I have got the following answer: "... there are no Legendary Insights drops for the Spirit Woods event, only for the bosses".But I am pretty sure that I got LIs for my previous event completions...Did I miss something? Was there any update that removed LI drop from Spirit Woods Run event?

As far as i know spirit woods gives LI. On the other hand i rarely keep track what i loot from weejly clears.

• 3 weeks later...

I was about to post a link to the gw2wiki as they generally keep track of such changes, but it hasn't been updated.

However, the change was implemented when W6 came out. W5 was previously awarding legendary insight, to help people finish out their legendary armour, but when W6 got released they changed the reward system and added extra legendary insight in W1 and W3. Here is the patch note.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/55238/game-update-notes-september-18-2018

And up to my knowledge there hasn't been any other change reverting that. So yes, Spirit wood should be awarding you legendary insight.