[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas - [Merged] - Page 38 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas - [Merged]

Comments

• Udolpho.1209Udolpho.1209 Member ✭✭✭

A Bjora Marches mastery that is the equivalent of Advanced Logistics (auto-pick up) for the essence orbs...

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

-Having the possibility to spawn a hostile version of one of our account character to fight it for fun. Make it a novelty or a feature for home instance/ guild hall.
    -Possibility to turn ourselves hostile like when it happens sometimes when using class II Stabilizer. Again, as a novelty.

Totally another thing:
    Well, in the past we used to have the possibility to purchase gift of war for 500 badges but now, there is no big cost items anymore. No items for 500 badges. Why not, selling mystic clovers for badges? Imho ascended armors for skirmish tickets was a bad idea, it should require badges. 350 skirmish ticket is insane. Also add a possibility to convert badges to skirmish tickets.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2019

Add Customization of Infinite Gathering Tools into Equipement Templates.
    Infinite Gathering Tools have same behavior as any Legendary Gear. We can freely move Glyphs in and out without losing them.

Example: I have character for WvW, which is used for PvE too. For PvE i have Additional resources Glyphs, but for WvW i have Glyphs of Industry for all three tools. Lately i am tired of switching them in and out, and left Additional resources Glyphs for both modes, but it doesn't really bring much in WvW. For PvE and WvW i am switching Equipement and Skill Templates. If Equipement Templates will be able to hold same Infinite Gathering Tools, but with different Glyphs ( just like any Legendary Gear can use and re-use runes and infusions ) it will be most awesome.

• Please consider the following (if it hadn't already been suggested)

• Accessory/Ring Transmutation (To be specific, the legendary accessory Aurora, Vision, Coalescence)
    • Include Mystic Chromatic Ooze as part of the novelty
      [Would be great if we could the option to apply the visual effects to all characters instead of just one]
  • Being able to open bags/use salvage kits/ consume luck when seated in a chair please! I'd love to be able to sort inventory while seated in the garden i made :)
    By chair I am referring to placed chairs or chairs in the environment you use the action "sit" on, not the novelties. (I love that you can sort with the novelty chairs tho)

• YuckaMountain.3786YuckaMountain.3786 Member ✭✭
    edited December 17, 2019

Please make spawn timer of the veterans for daily achievements @ World vs. World maps shorter, like 5 mins shorter or something, they take too much time in waiting while doing stuff. Especially if they have been killed recently.

Oh and camping the champions is out of the time spent on fighting for your server or just you are filling the spot someone else might have from queue.

AFK what cannot be AFK'd.

• I would really, really appreciate if the following options could be added to the cheevos tab:

1. Hide all repeating cheevos.

2. Hide all cheevo categories where all cheevos therein are finished.

This would be such a useful feature for us avid cheevo hunters.

• I feel that a 'Portal Tome' style book for the hub locations; Mistlock Sanctuary, Royal Terrace, Armistice Bastion, etc. would be a great addition to the game QoL-wise. I have most of the passes but find that I only use 1 regularly. I, personally, believe that if they were all in a single inventory slot (or shared slot in my case) that I would be more likely to go to other places. As someone that doesn't see the backend, I don't know how difficult it would be for these items, but I hope that a feature like this is on the table. :smile:

• SoulGuardian.6203SoulGuardian.6203 Member ✭✭✭✭

A season 3 currency exchange.
    Just like the one in S4 Dragon's Fall.
    Please.

A new way to obtain BL statuettes like at laurel merchant or as login rewards.

Dear Anet, I love the ambiance of the core game, and I am an Alt- Holic, when I create a new character, I can't simply turn it into a key farmer and delete it 3 days after. Characters are part of my adventure and love them. No new useless characters = no new map completion = no map reward key or level 10/40 keys = 0 statuettes.
    Those are nowhere, absent from reward tracks, login and laurel. I can't even have them from gold.

I ask you again, considering the bl statuettes vendor, 1 statuette = 1 gold coin (commemorative coin), so, I wonder, why can't I exchange gold for statuettes?
    Or gems for statuettes if that is the matter?
    I love bl chests skins. I like a lot the steampeak wings, what are the chances for me to have them? 0%

Thanks you.

->NEW Asurapedia

• Hesione.9412Hesione.9412 Member ✭✭✭

Please add more steampunk skins into the game. My holosmith will thank you forever.

• Ghos.1326Ghos.1326 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hey team,
    So, I've been thinking about a few things, and I have decided to pass along an idea to you. This is in regards to some core features of the game itself.
    I'll be discussing About-face and its functionality, and the clickable boxes on character models for purposes of targeting.
    Lets start with About-face. Currently, About-face allows your character to do a 180 degree turn away from your camera's facing direction. This can be a crucial tool to use in situations requiring quick retreat to re-position yourself or get out of the way of an attack. You can even bypass the camera turning with your character to remain looking ahead by holding the left mouse button (left click) while you press the key that you bound to your keyboard for About-face. But there is a small nuance that really prevents it from being used in an efficient manner, either by design or by accident. And that is this: If, lets say, immediately after you turn yourself using About-face and you kept the camera forward by holding the left mouse button, if you were to let go of the left mouse button and then click on the right mouse button to turn your character back toward the initial camera's looking position (great for movement juking), the game for some reason still reads your left mouse button being depressed, and counts that right mouse button click as a left + right mouse button combination, which forces your camera to turn around to look in the direction opposite of your camera's looking position. It's as if there is a short time that the game is still reading the left mouse button as depressed. So my inquiry for this would be: is there a way the team can look into eliminating, or at least significantly reducing, this period before being able to right click to turn your character back into the initial looking position without having the camera spin your camera around?

Second inquiry, is the character model boxes for purposes of targeting. I honestly think they may be either too big, or something is happening that is giving me a hard time clicking OFF of a character to de-target them (for mobility purposes when wanting to use a skill away from them that may auto target them, Engineer Hammer 3 as an example). I almost feel as if the boxes are a set width, regardless of distance away from you, and that width is too big (also noticing targeting nearby players/monsters quite difficult to do as well). Would there be a way to dynamically scale the size of the boxes based on how near or far your enemy/friendly target is away from you, and maybe a set reduction of the width for all models of character to meet a universal variable?

I think addressing these 2 things would make gameplay much more efficient and smooth, while also allowing more freedom in how players choose to approach and avoid many situations in the game. Please consider?

The greatest enemy to improvement, is ignorance. But the desire to learn will cast ignorance into the fire.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

There is a QoL thread conveniently stickied at the top of the forum for these kinds of things :)
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53097/suggestions-qol-quality-of-life-ideas

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Addition of shared equipment for legendaries. If a character has a legendary, I want it available for all characters without having to move the equipment, switch characters, add the equipment, swap out the runes, stats, etc.

• shared inventory slot (icon bar) small, that is always open, over the right side F2 skills like (the small icons on the left above engi 1-5 skills etc..) so you dont have to open up inventory to clk the items you use often... =)

• Bolshie.6137Bolshie.6137 Member ✭✭
    edited December 20, 2019

Cross-posting this:

The new LFG update is a huge step forward, and makes maps much easier to navigate to - a solid QoL update, thanks to the developers!

A little more housecleaning would be great:

*Remove the achievements tab - achievement-oriented groups are almost always posted in maps, anyway, no need for an extra tab
    *Remove the strikes tab - they're map-based, and should fall under maps.
    *Remove Mentoring and Role Play tabs, two completely unused tabs
    *Remove the "Living World" page under Central Tyria - people just use "Central Tyria - Parties" or "Central Tyria - Squads" (frankly, one of those two could be removed, too)

• Fix a long held irritation for new players in Central Tyria by removing the ability to interact with Season 1's Energy Probes.

New players are trained to investigate, and prep for meta events, and, as a result, expect the energy probes to have a point (not to be leftover detritus from Season 1).

• LadyHawk.5319LadyHawk.5319 Member ✭✭✭

Suggesting again for "Collapse All" "Expand All" options for crafting recipes. To scroll thru them is wearing out my mouse scroll wheel. To use the name search, I have to remember the name of the item and then, when I hop to my next crafting char, I have to remove or change the name, as it shows the name permanently from the previous char until removed. To open the search filters, filter out my choices, then hop to my next crafting character and wonder why the recipe isn't there, realizing I filtered, resetting the filters, is way to much and unnecessarily complicated when a simple click of "Collapse All" will lead me to my desired section a hell of a lot faster.

Scroll Method:
    Step 1: Scroll
    Step 2-x: Repeat Step 1 until desired recipe.
    Step y: Click on desired recipe

Filter Method:
    Step 1: Click filter
    Step 2: Uncheck unwanted filter parameters
    Step 3: Check wanted filter parameters
    Step 4: Scroll thru the remaining recipes
    Step 5: Click on desired recipe.

Name Search Method:
    Step 1: Type in the name of the desired item if you know it
    Step 2a: If name is remembered, click on desired recipe
    Step 2b: If name is not remembered, wiki it or go to scroll method.
    Step 3: Repeat Step 1
    Step 4: Click on desired recipe

Suggested Collapse All (and Expand All) Method:
    Step 1: Click Collapse All
    Step 2: Scroll to desired Subsection
    Step 3: Expand desired subsection
    Step 4: Click on desired item

'Collapse All' is less stressful, quicker, and nothing impeding will carry over to the next crafting character you go to.

• This may have been noted before, but I'll list some QoL improvement for guild decoration:

• Being able to tilt guild decorations.
    • Being able to downscale guild decorations by, let's say, 50%. For instance, the new Peppermint Platform is HUGE and I would like to make smaller versions of the same platform.
    • A new UI that allows you to control the tilt, direction and scale of the guild decoration. Default for size of the guild decoration would be 100%.
    • The adventure UI and being able to place checkpoints for racing in the guild hall. I'm not asking for reward part in doing race in the guild hall, just the checkpoints and the same UI you see in any adventure.

There is flexibilty with these points. Tilt in guild decorations doesn't mean we get a full 360 degree rotation, perhaps just make it from 0 to 90 degrees with increments being 15 or 30 degrees. Same can be applied to the scaling of the guild decorations.

• Solvar.7953Solvar.7953 Member ✭✭✭

Few minor ones:

• If a merchant is selling an account bound recipe, it should not sell if it already unlocked (for some merchants, this is the case, others not)
    • Ability to hide 'nearly complete' achievements. I sometimes look to those for things to finish up, but some show up which while near (227/250 fractals) is hardly something quick to finish up. Or some festival related ones (costume brawl) which I'm not likely to advance much until next halloween.
    • Ability to suicide (/gg) in pve - I sometimes get in situation where I know I'm not going to survive, but it takes the creatures a while to finish me off. I'd rather just go back to waypoint immediately (given that armor repair is free, I'm not even sure if preventing TP to waypoint in combat really makes sense anymore)
  • Kruhljak.2705Kruhljak.2705 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 27, 2019

o Add an option to have a confirmation when clicking "Exit to Desktop" to avoid mistakenly closing the game when you're trying to click "Log Out" which is IMMEDIATELY above it on the usual ESC key list. Either that or separate it so it's far enough away from the "Log Out" button to avoid such mistakes. Note that you already added an option to "Move Inventory Compact Option" to the bottom of the list for similar reasons.

Edit: Yes I know about the F9 option, but hitting ESC is deeply ingrained in muscle memory that despite trying to get used to using F9 instead just doesn't lock in. Besides, the ESC option list would still remain an issue when using it instead.

o Have already open windows pop to front when they are re-requested. For instance, if you open the mail window and you later bury it behind some other window (or five), then choose "Mail item to..." or use a hotkey for it, it just stays there buried in the background forcing you to juggle windows to find it and bring it to the front again, or mess around with the icons on the top row which then resets the window which isn't necessarily what you want. Even larger windows that are still partially visible are often annoying to try and manually bring to front depending on what parts are visible due to the partly transparent edges and how many other windows with all their overlapping edges are in the way...it's just annoying, believe me.

Edit: I suppose such behavior would be best as an option toggle a la the one for ESC closing or not closing windows. I close windows either by ESC or by clicking the X, but others might prefer to just hit the same hotkey to close a particular window.

o Add an option to disable autocomplete in the mail window's recipient field and either along with or in addition to allowing autocomplete only against whitelisted names (using the friend's list would seem like a good option to avoid a totally separate white list to be added).

o Add a customizable targeting function so we, the players, can pick and choose what goes onto our valid target list and what doesn't, at least in general groups. Things such as yellow mobs, inanimate non-attacking objects (such as destructible boxes as opposed to an enemy turret), etc. I've long since grown immensely tired of trying to re-target quickly only to start murdering a nearby moa or going ham on a weapon rack while my enemies laugh and jeer at my antics. Or heck, just give us an option to remove just those two things from our "Choose nearest target" or what have you functions. They account for 90%+ of the mistaken targets all by themselves.

edited December 27, 2019

Requesting a colour change on gear rarity.
    Not all, but just rare, and exotic.

Could change rare to orange or exotic to a deeper brown.
    Maybe retain yellow in rare, but make exotic a luminescent orange to stand out; or brown?

Since Ascended is pink, and Legendary is Dark purple, they can be distinguished clearly from one another.

The others are also easy identified.
    But rare and exotic are sometimes very difficult to distinguish.
    Please change this ANet.

Edit:
    Also a timer option for minis to display only after a period of stillness and disappear once we move again.
    I don't display minis because I don't want them always on show, as it's not very practical them being in the FoV while in battle.

Also, want to request again the Dye templates for armour, at least.
    5 should do to start with.
    I like to change armour colours according to the terrain I'm in, and being able to save them could be used for quick load, without having to change the whole thing again, and again.
    Would be nice to have variations in colour dyes saved on templates.

edited January 14, 2020

I have the final solution for all the annoying afk farm bot in pve. When a turret or a minion is used, while in combat mode launch a countdown. If after 30 secs the player isn't using any weapon skill, the player is kicked. If it happens a lot, a report is automatically sent. /problem solved. No need to report them one by one for botting anymore. Plus the afk farm locations are so obvious like invariant enclave... just do something... in addition it happens at heart location and yeah some new players seems disturbed by them.

->NEW Asurapedia

This isn't QoL really, but don't know where else to post.
    Don't want to start a whole new post just for this.

Just a simple request.
    Would like Jormag's breath blue flame enhanced a bit to be equal to the fire sword.
    At the moment looks significantly smaller.
    Please ANet.

Thanks.

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 31, 2019

Add Hotkey combination

• Shift+Num1, Shift+Num2, etc.

For whatever reason numeric keyboard doesn't allow to set it's button with Shift combo.

P.s. i am using numeric keys for build templates hot keys. There are 6 gear and 6 trait templates, giving it to 12. This is too much of hotkeys to have. Allowing 'Shift + num key' combo to be set, will short it to 6.

• Cronospere.8143Cronospere.8143 Member ✭✭✭

@hugo.4705 said:
    I have the final solution for all the annoying afk farm bot in pve. When a turret or a minion is used, launch a countdown. If after 30 secs the player isn't using any weapon skill, the player is kicked. If it happens a lot, a report is automatically sent. /problem solved. No need to report them one by one for botting anymore. Plus the afk farm locations are so obvious like invariant enclave... just do something... in addition it happens at heart location and yeah some new players seems disturbed by them.

So me as a minionmaster would be kicked if im reading something of gw wiki or need a quick toilet break?
    30 sec would be aweful. I dont afk farm but your suggestion would kick me out half of the time.

• Friday.7864Friday.7864 Member ✭✭✭

Make the Auric Basin Balthazar Hero Point less horrible. Maybe the mushroom one in TD too.
    It's just way too punishing and frequently ends up wiping the whole group - unless you come with an army.
    That's a lot of trouble for a hero point, and people mostly do those on new characters they're not familiar with yet - that makes things even more miserable.

• Please consider removing jumping puzzles from collection requirements. It is terribly frustrating trying to complete the Winter's Presence items and having to deal with feeling vertigo repeatedly trying to complete the jumping puzzle. The easy path is hard for players who experience this, even the winding tower in Lion's Arch triggers it just walking up. Could a gold/karma sink or alternative activity be added? I'd be willing to drop 20g or 50k karma at this point just to avoid it.

• So I really enjoy the time trial stuff, but I always get annoyed when I find people have used things like portals or swiftness/quickness in the middle/start of it for their gold score or in trying to set the higher scores. So if the trial zones could be without skill usages outside of transformation ones provided to the player and boons be wiped off the player upon starting, I think would make it a more viable direction as a sort of player skill content for achievements/prizes sort of like how getting gold on the beetle course for Halloween gave the scarf. I'd also like if a few more neat awards of that sort that have no other alternatives to getting as a sort of bragging rights thing where someone isn't just going to buy the skin off trading post or cheese hardcore with friends.

• A small QoL thing I'd like to see:

Make a way to travel back to mainland Elona from the Isle of Istan without having to Waypoint or do the WvW trick? To get to Istan you can take the boat, but there's no boat or airship or anything to take you back, you have to spend money on a Waypoint or WvW it back to Lion's Arch. This is extremely frustrating, since I try to avoid Waypointing wherever possible. :(

• Make the location selection screen of portal tomes appear in front of your inventory screen instead of behind. (same counts for the world boss portal device and maguuma pact operation device).

• Made this thread yesterday, didn't see this sticky for QoL's though
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/95339/toypocalypse-qol-request-siege-counter

• The ability to see if I already have an armor/weapon skin unlocked before purchasing it from the merchant.

• maybe options to trade in my stack of teleports to friend to an account bound perma teleport to friend,
    same for other consumables (bank, vendor and BL pickup) when you have 100 get an account bound perma one at a vendor.
    or a vendor for the mystic forge stones I have 400 or so of those. allowing for easy buy leggy parts or something.

I would be really happy to trade these in most have been collected for 7 years now.

27 lvl 80's, 10 times map. 3 War, 3 Grd, 1 Rev, 3 Rng, 3 Thf, 1 Eng, 4 Ele, 6 Ncr, 3 Msm
    14k+ Hrs Played, "Been There, Done That , Might Do It Again!"

• Just a flesh wound.3589Just a flesh wound.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2020

QoL: Drop down menu for all 5 city’s home instances for the gemstore Home Portal Stone.

This would make the Portal Stone more valuable as players could port on any race to any Home Instance to harvest according to the daily instead of either switching to a race that matches that region (Example: to a Charr to go to Black Citadel Home Instance for Ascalon harvest) or not using the Portal Stone at all for that.

Be careful what you ask for
    ANet might give it to you.

Forum Guides: Images. Text

• Kunzaito.8169Kunzaito.8169 Member ✭✭✭

A "Random Mini" tickbox.

Those of us who collect them have hundreds at this point. It would be nice to have the option to randomize on map load so we can see some of them without having to manually go in and scroll through that horridly long list each time.

• We can add people as freinds, can we have please the ability to sort them in groups, per exp, i have 150 friends and i want to do some fractals, it will took time to find my friends who loves doing fractals, in other hand, if i can sort my friends and put them in groups (pvp, fractals, raids, weird ppl....) it will be much much easier and faster to find them and making groups instantly :)

Troll since 1988.

• nanomidgy.9180nanomidgy.9180 Member ✭✭✭

Please could you turn off the auto zoom in and out at the begining and end of encounters in open world meta events, fractals and pve raid bosses?
    I personally find it really annoying having to readjust my camera all the time and I have been asking for this option for years.

• The ability to have both the daily watch list and achievement watch list up at the same time.

• Hello there :)
    Can you put an option to forge multi copies of the same item at Mystic forge plz (sr for my english)

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭

@nanomidgy.9180 said:
    Please could you turn off the auto zoom in and out at the begining and end of encounters in open world meta events, fractals and pve raid bosses?
    I personally find it really annoying having to readjust my camera all the time and I have been asking for this option for years.

Oh my gods, yes, please! 😫

• @Anemone.5320 said:
    The ability to see if I already have an armor/weapon skin unlocked before purchasing it from the merchant.

Most Items will tell you accept for certain bundle sets on Gem Store like say Phalanx. In which case I'd have to agree.

• PvP is just stupid terrible now, so broken its unbelievable that anyone made such builds. Who tests this stuff? No one? I wont even play anymore except AT for the gold, its just lousy broken builds that is all pure luck and chance, no real strategy anymore, its a hope you dodge in time for all the 1 shot builds that makes it really boring and waste of time to play. Anet is falling apart i suppose? What happened? Thief, Mesmer, scrapper, warrior, ele can all just gank instantly now? Scrapper can hit so hard that the down state is instantly wiped out as well as rifle warrior? No idea beyond its time to give up. Balance patches seem to just be rotation of stupid broken stuff, maybe its just a ploy to hope these people buy gems from thinking they are good. Mesmer I play it 5 mins and can drop anyone instantly, Rifle warrior and Scrapper it takes 3 hits to totally knock someone out, down state and all... Completely dead in less then 2 seconds? This isnt really fun.... no challenge in a fight that lasts 1 second or less? It is no wonder the people playing PVP has dropped significantly. Even the AT matches are maybe 10 teams now... some times more, usually not. Its just not fun people, really, this next patch will prolly be my last attempt to see if anet actually does something right. Its been 7 years of balancing? really? 7 years..... 7 whole years?

• Player settings per character (tired of adjusting camera heights).

the new UI settings are awesome, but it would be great if we could have different settings for each game mode. I love having less UI on PvE, but on WvW or PvP practically and the UI stuff is needed, having to change that every time we switch game modes gets tedious.

also can we please have further visual effect reduction options? Every mob looks like a discoball with 50 players attacking it.

edited January 14, 2020

@Cronospere.8143 said:

@hugo.4705 said:
    I have the final solution for all the annoying afk farm bot in pve. When a turret or a minion is used, launch a countdown. If after 30 secs the player isn't using any weapon skill, the player is kicked. If it happens a lot, a report is automatically sent. /problem solved. No need to report them one by one for botting anymore. Plus the afk farm locations are so obvious like invariant enclave... just do something... in addition it happens at heart location and yeah some new players seems disturbed by them.

So me as a minionmaster would be kicked if im reading something of gw wiki or need a quick toilet break?
    30 sec would be aweful. I dont afk farm but your suggestion would kick me out half of the time.

30 secs timer while in combat.
    Edited my comment. Thought I was clear.. of couse i don't want to kick you.

->NEW Asurapedia

• Consistently enabled novelties across game modes, please! Some chairs are allowed in some raid wings, some aren't, tonics usually aren't allowed, etc.
    I get why they should be disabled in PvP/WvW, but can we just allow all novelties and gizmos in every part of PvE? I just finished the Mystic Chromatic Ooze and was quite disappointed to find I wouldn't be able to use it in raids. It has some awesome interplay with the halloween infusions, and I'd like to be able to make it a permanent part of my character's look.

• The Number 1 thing I would like to see is skins for Necromancer Minions. I personally don't play necromancer all that much but I have at least 1 of each character and every time I do end up using my necro i just cringe at the minions. I would easily spend gems on the ability to reskin them to different undead or something else entirely. I would also enjoy seeing alternate skins other players choose for them in groups. Some examples you could have are a golem necro minions (for asura roll players) because why couldn't you make a corpse into a golem? Or you could have Ghosts of some type as you are just simply calling them from the realm of undeath with all sorts of different skins. Or even just go the route of dinosaurs, different tamed animals (like ranger pets already found on maps), Snowmen (wintersday theme), Icemonsters, firemonsters... you name it and the best part is the skins already exist so just conform them to minion size etc and let people open their wallets. Just saying the possibilities are endless even if you are trying to keep to the lore. (Which honestly isn't an issue I mean most mounts and other things are supernova sparkles, not exactly realistic for the genre)

I would also like to see an Endless Metabolic Primer/Utility Primer. Even if food needed to be renewed every 12 hours I'm fine with that, it would just (at least for me) make me feel its worth making ascended food etc because at this point 1 gold for an hour of "good" food just isn't worth it for casual play unless you are doing a raid or guild event.

Finally I would love to see Account Bound ways to get infusion skins such the Chak infusion/Festival etc. I don't care if the final cost is 5,000 Gold+ or even upwards of 10,000 Gold if you must, I just want some way to work towards them. If I want a Chak skin right now I can't even buy one on the trading post, I need to go to a third party site find someone to pay more then 10,000 Gold and hope the trade works out for even a CHANCE at getting one. I'm totally fine with things being expensive but at least giving us a way to work towards having it if we like the effect would be awesome.