GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

No more outfits. Armor piece please. the combination of armor pieces are the most wonder of Fashion war.

And please put some 'usable' type of armor piece not like something distorted design.

Please understand why people still love phalanx armor

and also people who plays female char and try to wear their char as skimpy as possible.

personally after phalanx armor and mercenary backpack I have not spent a single gem for any outfit/wardrobe related item from gemstore.

srsly nothing to buy, nor to gift someone.

1/ SNOWBALL BEETLE mount skin

Yesterday we were saying goodbye to Wintersday and everyone loves being a snowball so naturally we went for the winter race as snowballs and it was fun, but we were wee-bit slow compared to the people on Roller Beetle mount, which is where we got the idea that we certainly need a snowball skin for the beetle mount.

HOW IT COULD WORK: Naturally the roller beetle is a beetle, but this skin wouldn't be a snowy beetle, but a legit snowball and preferably with metal saddle, because the brown color just doesn't fit the white snow. Or well Since the snowball is usually just one color (or you could let us mix up 2 or 3 colors together <3 ) and keep one dye channel for the saddle. It would leave the snowy trail behind the snowball based on the dyes used on the snowball itself as is the effect of Enchanted Snowball tonic.

2/ DYE CHANNEL for SADDLE on mount skins

I mean the fact that I buy skin for 2000 gems and I'm unable to change color of the whole saddle on it is quite huge disappointment to me. I would understand if you wanted to keep the saddle colors for some authenticity or whatever, but if some skins can change it and some can't it's weird a bit. I also understand that you have maximum of 4 dye channels per item right now, but still I'd rather have same color of saddle as other part of my mount, than to have it brown without option to change it.

Examples of mount skins without option of coloring the saddle: Gallant Lightbearer(raptor), Shrine Guardian(jackal), Arctic Jerboa (bunny)

Like on some mounts u barely see the saddle so it's okay. Or on the Shrine Guardian it's not so eye catchy the color. But on the Gallant Lightbearer, it's just HEY DUDE I'm partially big BROWN saddle!

I've realized you are mostly doing what you can about the color options regarding saddles on mount skins, but I'm gonna keep the text above here just to remind you that there are people who like dying their mounts FULLy :lol:

1.) Outfit: Frost Fire (heavy armor version). I have the cloth version already, but we have so many cloth things, we need more heavy armor outfits.2.) Glint Glider (Statue I guess) -- Great glider for lunar new year.3.) Dyable Backpacks upgrade vouchers for Backpack/Glider combos.4.) New Skyscale Premium 2k Mount. Prefer something not a dragon...maybe a Butterfly or Dragonfly.5.) Rechargable Revive Orb6.) Primeva and Starlight Skyscale

Can you rotate the Timekeeper/Improvised/Sclerite sets in the BLC soon please!

Also looking to grab grove/pirate/legionnaire/great lodge chairs and the cube matrix glider. Literally have the gems waiting but so much stuff is rotated out too quickly :(

Would also be kinda cool if the old Boxing Gloves were turned into a Novelty and added back into the gemstore. Hasn't been sold since 2013/14.

Heavy/light armor shorts for men! (I say for men because I haven't checked the models for the ladies - I dunno if they're distinct)There are a few options for shorts (and even jeans) in medium armor - spearmarshal's leggings, elonian leggings, rascal pants, etc... it'd be great to get a paid light armor set / heavy armor set with some more casual-looking pieces outside of outfits!To be honest, while I understand some people would be upset if outfits were resold as armor skins, I'd personally love that as well... presumably the models are already there, they'd just need some fidgeting? I could see some backlash, but personally I'd friggin LOVE it!Or you could just retroactively grant people who bought outfits the armor skins for that outfit as well - more content for people who already paid, and I bet a lot more people would buy outfits after that! ... Or, and I hate to keep going on, there could be an outfit to armor 'upgrade package' that oyu have to have bought the outfit first to purchase? Again, I personally would buy basically every one, and I'm hoping it would be relatively easy since the models are already made... could be wrong about that thought - game programming is tough stuff. XD

I'm guessing Charr are underplayed, but I'd love to see some armor skins (<--preferred) or outfits that are designed with male charr in mind... something that doesn't clip. That's not a zing, the art in the game is FANTASTIC, but poor male charr don't have many good options right now... maybe something a little more minimalist since the less armor there is in total, the easier it should be to avoid clippage?

Dear Gem Store, As a Mac player, my last nerve is currently hanging by a wet ramen noodle. Year of the Rat has been cruel, indeed. Please, have heart and and bring back the Exhalted shoulders and gloves skins. Because, if this LNY patch doesn't kill me, I intend to log-in again after the long awaited prophecy of the "hot fix" comes to pass. Yours, A Shooketh Sylvari

I'd like to make a request for the Aetherblade armor (medium)...it's been quite a long time (more than 8 months) since I last saw it in the gem shop. Also, I would like to see the Desert Racer Mount Select License, and the Istani Isles Mount Select License, returned to the gem shop.