Any news on the NA adventures in EU?

EremiteAngel.9765

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

@expandas.7051 said:Hey. Fights on EU have been very fun!

Aside from reset and T1 SEA time zone EU groups are generally more active and larger during EU prime than NA is during NA prime. Regarding play styles most groups prefer pirate ship on EU while most groups on NA prefer melee. Imo this mostly has to do with group sizes. NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map). NA seldom has queues on weekdays whereas on EU it’s a part of life.

We’ve fought most of the EU groups by now and I feel Deso/Blacktide and Whiteside still offer the most challenge compared to the rest of the servers. Only group that can beat us even numbers are the Blacktide guys. The coming weeks will be very interesting as more people come back from holiday, have geared classes, get used to EU, etc. My ping from US PST is around 180-270ms depending on the scale of fights. Exitlag can reduce this by 10-20ms. Seldom encounter server lag (can’t cast skills) unless it’s a 3-way blob fight.

Hope that helps!

Has your adventurers returned to NA?

Aside from reset and T1 SEA time zone EU groups are generally more active and larger during EU prime than NA is during NA prime. Regarding play styles most groups prefer pirate ship on EU while most groups on NA prefer melee. Imo this mostly has to do with group sizes. NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map). NA seldom has queues on weekdays whereas on EU it’s a part of life.

We’ve fought most of the EU groups by now and I feel Deso/Blacktide and Whiteside still offer the most challenge compared to the rest of the servers. Only group that can beat us even numbers are the Blacktide guys. The coming weeks will be very interesting as more people come back from holiday, have geared classes, get used to EU, etc. My ping from US PST is around 180-270ms depending on the scale of fights. Exitlag can reduce this by 10-20ms. Seldom encounter server lag (can’t cast skills) unless it’s a 3-way blob fight.

Hope that helps!

Was there for 1 fight in eotm and NA never went melee, all they did was stacking hammer revs, giving no chance to be pushed melee, lol.That was one of the biggest pirate ships ive ever seen.

@RedShark.9548 said:

Hope that helps!

Was there for 1 fight in eotm and NA never went melee, all they did was stacking hammer revs, giving no chance to be pushed melee, lol.That was one of the biggest pirate ships ive ever seen.

That’s basically NA guilds meta stack mass numbers of scourges fb rev scrapper only

Continusly spam in front left sides cause game allows it due short cd on zerg aoe.

Yes it’s skiless but game is ment to be played like a lamer, it eases the process.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Hope that helps!

That’s basically NA guilds meta stack mass numbers of scourges fb rev scrapper only

Continusly spam in front left sides cause game allows it due short cd on zerg aoe.

Yes it’s skiless but game is ment to be played like a lamer, it eases the process.

sounds like someone's squad is getting rolled. cheer up buttercup!

@shiri.4257 said:

Hope that helps!

sounds like someone's squad is getting rolled. cheer up buttercup!

Not mine.When we got wiped it’s mostly due enemy numbers( 30+ vs 5 or 10 after they loose with 20ish several times) or they are far to close ton spawn and they need to keep coming while we fail to push back.

And we try not to full stack lots of scourges with fb’s, so i think we are fine not using best gimmicks.We sometimes even have just 1 fb and 1 rev healer for 10

For the builds we used we are more than fine.