[NA][WvW][KAINENG] VPX is recruiting newcomers and vets!

Aaron Stone.5918

[NA][ WVW] VPX is recruiting!VPX is recruiting new players and vets alike.Who: Viribus Phalanx (VPX)Server: KainengHours: M-F (4PM-2AM CST) S-S (ALL DAY)Focus: World vs WorldRequirements: Desire to have fun, learn, adapt and conquer.

VPX is recruiting new, returning and veteran players for WvW. The past few months we have focused solely on bringing new players into the game and showing them the ropes. Now, we are shifting our focus primarily to those interested or wanting to learn WvW. Because of this, Kaineng is a requirement as servers matter in WvW.We are interested in all meta classes but it is not a requirement.Aside from WvW, we like to do many PvX activities. Fractals of course, Hero Trains, RIBA trains and festival events when If you're interested in a new home with an awesome set of people, the discord link is below, feel free to drop in and say what's up! We'd love to have you, regardless of your status in the game!Discord ---->https://discord.gg/pndV2jx

The response in the past few days has been fantastic! A bunch of new faces and new people to the game. Do not feel discouraged to join if you are new. We have plenty of knowledge and wealth to help get you ahead, as well as places you can find the expansions on sale and much more. Discord has been active, we have lots of quality information pinned, such as builds, how to gear and we're planning weekly events for the guild to run.

I can't revise my original post anymore but I thought it'd be nice to post a timetable we have setup currently for operation times. Thanks again! Hope to see you all in game :)

WvW Operation Times:Mon-Thursday - 5PM - 2AM CST (Unnoficial Hours)Friday Night Reset - 9PM CST (2100 UTC)Saturday & Sunday - All day (Unofficial Hours) & 5PM CST - 10PM CST

Guild Mission Times:Guild Mission Mondays - 7PM CST (roughly)

Last night was awesome! We had a bunch of new members on and we ran a 'hero points' train to help their new level 80 toons unlock their elite specs from the expansions. It was a great turnout of about 12 people, which is phenomenal for a fairly new guild. Please, if you're looking for a home, do not look any further. WE SHALL GROW TOGETHER.

Unlocked a new guild hall tier last night! It was a ton of fun and had lots of members eager to run more and help with upgrading. On top of weekly guild missions, we're planning to run more 'hero point' trains to get peoples elite specs unlocked, as well as end game mat farms such as the RIBA farm. WvW at the moment, is currently focused on weekends, though it is sprinkled in throughout the week. Message me here or hop in discord with any questions you have :)

Past few days have been great! More members and a great deal of activity. Unlocked a few tiers on the guild hall after running missions (we have a Windswept one ;)) and donations are pouring in for materials, which I'm honored to say, this guild has shattered my expectations.

We have daily fractal times now as well as WvW slots. The new Pvp season is starting so the 3 wise men are in talks (me and my other leaders) about potential times we can run some pvp if anyone has interest in that!

Friday night WvW Reset will be huge for most of our members. It's a lot liked visiting Disney world :p

Come on in and join in on the fun!

Ooo... I can feel it. The reset night creeps in like a miasma over the field of the dead. Friday Night Reset for WvW will be huge!

Another tier upgraded for the guild hall and more fractals run. More members needing some help and more help given!

Come on in and join us for a mega fest of fun this weekend :p

Had an awesome weekend! Friday night reset had a great turn out and after a long hard weekend against Blackgate in WvW, we finally have taken a significant lead. Still a lot of the week ahead until Friday so. More PvE missions ahead too. More members joined so we need to run hero point trains again.

If you decide to join, please say hi!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...