Livia and the Scepter of Orr

SoulGuardian.6203

I have looked the entire web for this and found absolutely zero info on this.It has been bothering me all these years.I'll explain...

At the end, when you defeat the great destroyer in the Eye of the North, you get Ogden Stonehealer narrating what is to come in the future.For instance here are a few examples that he says... about the following...In no particular order.

● New creatures will stir.Obviously the mother tree and Sylvari.

● New threats...The Dragons.

And here is what I mean...● New sacrifices will be made...

(Livia discovers the scepter of Orr, and hesitates in picking it up.)

Then we're left with nothing else afterwards; unless I missed something, what happened?What did that lead to?Did she use it?What were the consequences?

Anyone knows?I only played lws3 one time, I vaguely remember her in there.

Remember, that many things have been heavily retconned between GW1 and GW2. That includes the role and importance of the Scepter (a sideeffect of rewriting the whole cosmology of Tyria in order to sideline the Human Gods). While it was a Major Stuff in GW1, it's no longer as relevant now. And they prefer to not reference any stuff from GW1 unless they have to, because they don't want us to notice how massive were the changes to the lore.

@Astralporing.1957 said:Remember, that many things have been heavily retconned between GW1 and GW2. That includes the role and importance of the Scepter (a sideeffect of rewriting the whole cosmology of Tyria in order to sideline the Human Gods). While it was a Major Stuff in GW1, it's no longer as relevant now. And they prefer to not reference any stuff from GW1 unless they have to, because they don't want us to notice how massive were the changes to the lore.

i mean if thats their goal it failed. Anyone who played GW1 and got into the lore of the world will notice right of the get go. Some of the changes where good, some bad..its a shame it didnt happen much more naturally but bleh.